Chapter 21

Ellie; 

Ellie's POV

I woke up around 11 and left to make breakfast, letting Billie rest. I'm not a particular violent person but after waking up and seeing Billie's busted lip, brow and black eye, I wouldn't mind beating Tyler's ass. He crossed the line when he destroyed Billie's car and now what he did is just plain stupid and I'm going to do my best to get his sorry ass in jail or sent away.

"Eleanor?" I heard Billie coming down the stairs and I rushed out of the kitchen and to her.

"Bil what are you doing? Go back to bed, you're in no way, shape or form to leave it. You need to go rest, I'll bring our food up" she didn't listen and continued to slowly make her way down the steps until she was in front of me.

"Carry me to the basement?" she pouted adorably, and I couldn't say no. Turning around so she could hop on my back I walked us to the kitchen and grabbed the tray of our food before walking towards the basement.

Turning on The Office, we got settled on the couch with Billie between my legs and started eating. "How are you feeling?" I asked, stroking her stomach.

"I'm sore as shit, my body is aching, and I can't eat my burrito without biting my lip" she grumbled.

"Do you need painkillers?"

"Already took some, they're just not strong enough"

"Then we should go to the hospital if you're in pain Billie"

"I'm uncomfortable not in pain Eleanor" she argued, rolling her blue eyes. I can sense she's in pain, I know it from every time she talks, she winces. And every time she moves, you guessed, she winces. But she's too damn stubborn.

"Billie, stop lying about how much pain you're in. I just want to help"

"I know" she sighed leaning into me further, finding my hands under her hoodie and giving them a squeeze "but really E, I've been in so much more pain and didn't go to hospital, I'll be fine after more burritos and episodes of the office" she laughed softly.

"Bil—"

"Just drop it Eleanor and give me a kiss" she pouted her lips, moving her head to the side. Leaning down I pecked her lips softly, cautious not to hurt her.

"See just one kiss made my headache go away" she joked "but more won't hurt" she grinned.

"Only if I get to go with you to Tyler's house"

"No"

"Forget about the kisses and cuddles then" I started pushing her away and slid out from under her.

"Come back Eleanor" she whined, slumping onto the couch awkwardly. I raised my eyebrows at her, trying not to laugh at how stupid she looks. "Ugh" she threw her hands up "fine, but I'm going later so I guess you could tag along"