❶.❶❷【Knight In Shining Camera!】

Lu Meiyan could believe that once again she was talked down by the same person. Even if the other woman has the ability to do with with her status, reputation, the appearance, and backing to catch her fall should she need it.

Lu Meiyan felt it was unfair.

'Hadn't my suffering in my past life not enough? Why? In this life, why is it that I....' Li Meiyan felt it was unfair, 'If I somehow stood the same plane as you do, if I somehow had the same resources you possess.... Will you be as capricious as you are now? Would you spare some rypespect for me?'

Cordilia stared into Lu Meiyan's eyes, 'Ah, wonderful. There seemed to be a backstory of this Lu Meiyan. At this point, most would hate me to death, enough to chew me and won't even spit my bones out'

Feng JiHao had to step in before this fight escalate, he wants to clear the misunderstanding.

He tugged Lu Meiyan's arm, "Yan'er don't be impulsive. It is I who approached Miss Jiang on my own volition. It has nothing to do with her"

Lu Meiyan was not even calmed down by this, in her eyes and ears, it made it seemed as if Feng JiHao was protecting Jiang Qin but in truth, Feng Ji Hao is shielding Lu Meiyan.

"Do you regret that I came to ruin your moment and that you want to defuse the situation or do you regret that I caught you with your ambiguous relationship with others? Feng JiHao, this is not the first time this happened. My IQ is not level 5!"

Feng JiHao scowled at the accusation, he was hurt about how Lu Meiyan's trust in him is too little, "Yan'er, its not like that, listen to me!", he stood up and tugged Lu Meiyan's arm gently

Lu Meiyan sneered and struggled out of his grip, "Let me go! I figured everything on my own!"

Cordilia felt that this Dog Blood drama is amusing, however it was not funny when she was labeled as the 'Mistress' in this play.

She  watched the two play [Hear me out-I won't, but I'll unwillingly listen with half an ear]

She casy sat down and took a sip on her forgotten Iced Tea, "Listen to your man, girl. The humans doesn't revolve around you, you're not God. Hear a beggar's prayer out, why don't you?"

Lu Meiyan scowled at her direction, before she could even gave a retort, someone seized Cordilia's wrist and pulled her from her seat.

"Hey!" Cordilia narrowly spill the iced tea from her glass, she gave a scalding glare at the offender.

"Mr Aginte, which school did you came from? Does the teachers there taught you any manners?" Cordilia struggled from the firm hold

"I should be asking you the same, Ms Jiang" Elreste shot back before he proceed to drag Cordilia out of the Cafe.

"You rude man! Unhand me this instant!" Cordilia exclaimed, she yelped when she was shoved inside and car and Elreste hurriedly went to the driver's seat.

"You're coming with me" he said firmly

Cordilia rolled her eyes and put on her seat belt, "Isn't it a bit too late to say that? You drag me out of the Cafe like a jilted lover"

Elreste gave a cold look just as he drove off.

Cordilia gave him a sideway glance, "I know I am beautiful, but keep your eyes on the road sweat heart, I'm sure King Yama is not that eager to get an autograph from me"

Elreste scowled and turned his head back on the road, "Shameless!"

Cordilia snicker, "I know"

Elreste came out of nowhere like a ghost and drag her out before a play will start, it made her unhappy and now making him unhappy makes her happy.

Crazy, right?

Elreste keep driving until they had arrive to the villa, they didn't talk until they arrived to their destination.

Cordilia entered the villa first followed by Elreste whom casually removed his blazer and tie.

Cordilia doesn't blame him, although the weather outside is quite chilly as it is already autumn season but inside the villa it was warm as if it was still summer, Cordilia followed his example and removed her windbreaker, casually tossing it on the couch

Cordilia looked at the other person, "Hurry up, Mr Aginte, I don't have all day to waste with you"

Elreste raised a brow, "You certainly have alot of time to chat with Director Feng JiHao and yet you have a scarce time to talk with me"

Cordilia looked at him in disdain, "If we are going to talk about this then the talk ends here, I'm leaving. I'll have to trouble you to close the door when you leave"

Cordilia isn't as idle as before, the Ball is coming up and the Movie is almost launched, she does not have enough time to play around. With that in mind, she moved towards the door....

Elreste dropped the pleasantries and directly went to the point, "Its about your brother, Jiang Meng Yao"

This got her to stop, Cordilia walked back to where she stood earlier, 3 meters away from Elreste while facing the glass window that had an excellent view of the beach.

Cordilia kept her gaze to the ocean as she asked, "What about him?"

Elreste shot her a look, "What has been going around you both lately?"

He had made himself comfortable as he leaned on the windowsill, crossing his arms to try to intimidated the younger Jiang.

Cordilia sneered, glaring at the man, "Stick your nose out of our business"

Elreste narrowed his eyes, "It became my business when the state of the company is involved"

Cordilia raised a brow, 'The Company?'

Elreste saw the confusion and interest in those eyes so he elaborate, "Jiang Meng Yao is getting distracted, as if he watched his dog got run over by a truck. That happened just after you had your last talk with him. It must have something to do with you, obviously" Elreste said, emphasising that whatever it is that's bothering Jiang Meng Yao it is Cordilia's fault

He was correct about that of course.

Cordilia turned her head away, "You have no right to know. You have no qualifications to know"

Elreste's darkened, he straightened up and walked towards Cordilia, closing the distance between them.

【Killing Intent is detected. [User: Cordilia Jade] is in a tight and dangerous situation. Initiating [Scenario Pusher] to diffuse the situation】the System solemnly said

'Wait what!?' Cordilia screamed before she felt her vision spun.

Cordilia found herself on the ground and pinned down by Elreste, whom was equally stunned as she was.

The vase from the table behind Cordilia was somehow knocked and splashing into Elreste's unguarded back, soaking him wet and the excess water fell on Cordilia and unto the floor.

"....."

"......"

'What the heck is this!? What Scenario Pusher!? This is a scam I tell you!'

"Elreste Aginte, what the fuck do you think you're doing to my sister?!" Jiang Meng Yao's furious voice from the doorway boomed in the entire house

'Oh great, the sister-con just happened to arrive at this moment.....'