Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:52 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

You've been - thunderstruck, thunderstruck 

Yeah-yeah-yeah, thunderstruck 

Oh, thunderstruck 

Yeah

---

Jay snuck inside the bathroom while Kai was singing, he stopped and noticed the Lightning Ninja. ''Hey! How about a little privacy, you—?'' the clip stopped, and Kai was in a classroom wearing a suit and operating a film projector.

''Whoa! This isn't supposed to be in here. Lights please!'' The Porcupine told his students, they giggled, seeing as he couldn't turn off the projector. 

''Ugh! Seriously?'' Kai asked.

''We're only just trying to cheer up Remo!'' Said a boy. The little snake appeared, looking at Kai with an apologetic look.

''Come quick! Mr Zane's on the fritz!'' A student said, running in. The students laughed as they played with a remote, making the nindroid short out. 

''Up. No, down. Whoa!'' Zane said, unable to control his movement.

''What's going on here?'' Cole asked.

''Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr Zane,'' Sally answered him.

Zane whimpered as Cole tried to turn it off. ''How do you turn this thing off?'' Cole asked the other students.

''Hurry up, Cole. My liquid spirit level is making me less level.'' The nindroid told Cole.

Cole ended up hitting the remote against the table, making Zane stop. The kids groaned.

''Ah,'' Zane said in relief.

''Mr Cole is the worst,'' Brad told him.

''I heard that,'' Cole replied. The bell rang, signalling recess, and the kids ran out, bumping Cole out of the way.  ''Unh! Ah, recess. My favourite time.'' He said, sitting against the desk.

---

They were in the teacher's lounge, and Jay looked through the fridge for his pudding cup.

Jay sighed. ''All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it.'' He told the others, putting his hands on his hips.

 ''I didn't see "Motor Mouth" on it,'' Cole answered, eating his pudding cup. He then tossed it into the trash.

''I'm telling the headmaster,'' Jay replied, turning to walk over to Wu.

''Leave me out of it. I'm on break, too.'' The old master replied, pouring himself a cup of tea.

''Relax, Jay, you can have mine,'' Kai said, throwing the lightning ninja his pudding cup, and Jay caught it.

''But this isn't cold,'' Jay complained. Zane flipped a switch in a panel on his arm and cooled the cup. 

''Oh, give me. Mm. Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd gets to be the Golden Ninja and fly around accepting awards while we're stuck here being teachers with no powers? Ah. I miss our elemental weapons, and (Y/n).'' The Lightning Ninja told the others.

''What happened to the elemental blades anyways?'' Remo asked, on the edge of the couch. No one answered him, so he let out a sigh, frustrated. His belly grumbled, making him groan.