Epilogue

I was currently having the biggest overwhelming nervousness I have ever had in my entire 23 years of life. I looked into the big mirror of the church's room as I saw my white tuxedo in the frame. Everything seemed in place, my white tuxedo was clean and my light blue vest under the white jacket was spotless, my hair was styled back by no other than Melissa, and my shoes shined from the amount of time I cleaned them thinking it was dirty. I just can't help but feel immensely nervous today, I mean, who wouldn't feel nervous on their wedding day?

"Hunter, are you okay? The wedding is about to start in 5 minutes, so you better be ready," said Melissa. She opened the door and walked in. She wore a tight-fitted baby blue dress that was just above the knee, she also had on a pair of high white colored heels. Her hair was in a low slick ponytail, like jewelry, she had on a pair of sparkling white dangling earrings and a crystal necklace.

"I could never be better," I told her as I tried to hide my nervousness in my face. She looked at me slightly and then walked slowly towards me, she placed her right hand on my left shoulder and gave me a small reassuring smile.

"Hunter, it's okay to feel a bit nervous on your wedding day. I was very nervous when Jaden and I married, hell, you were even there. I couldn't even breathe properly," she told me. And it was true, Melissa was a wreck on her special day, I needed to practice breathing techniques with her to calm her down. And I believe she's about to help me the same way.

"Now, breathe Hunter. Inhale from the nose, and exhale slowly from the mouth," she said inhaling her breath. I did the same with her, and by each exhale I could feel all my nervousness slowly fade from my body. We did that for a couple of minutes until I was completely calm, I gave her a small, but grateful smile to her.

"Thanks, Mel," I told her. She smiled at me as if to tell me "your welcome".

"Now, get out there tiger and marry the man that has successfully captured your heart," she said as she slapped my back.

"You got it," I told her with a smile before leaving the room. I walked towards the room our wedding was being held, I breathed slowly through my nose and exhaled through my mouth.

'This is it, there's no turning back', I thought as I opened the door. Everyone looked back and I met the gazes of each of them. As I walked towards Adrien and the priest, I could see the happy smiles of my parents and Adrien's as well. I didn't want the traditional music of the wedding song playing as I walked, because I thought of it being a little unnecessary, more so because I want my wedding differently.

"You look beautiful," Adrien said to me once I reached.

"You too," I whispered.

"We are gathered here today, to join the union of these two people who are deeply in love with each other," the priest said. In all honesty, I blanked out everything he said once my eyes met Adrien's beautiful emerald green eyes. Just looking into his eyes made me feel safe and loved by him, something I thought I would never have ever experienced in my entire life.

His face remained to have his usual light tanned skin, even after all the sports and activities he did under the sun. His hair, also gelled back, was dyed to a dark blond color a while back because he wanted to "try something new". Reminds me when Connor dyed his hair pink, what a beautiful era, and my personal favorite hair color indeed. But I won't tell him that, he told me the next time I remind him of that time he will personally enact revenge against me, and I don't want to see what he's capable of.

He wore a jet black suit, but instead of a tie, it was a bow. His shoes were completely black and shiny from the number of times he cleaned them, maybe I wasn't the only one nervous today.