chapter 6:raising gazorpazorp

Y/n pov
After that night we didn't talk about it or even act differently than our usual routine. No kissing or romantic exchanges, I chalked it up to a lapse in judgement or stress from the situation we had just gone through.

Rick had stopped at a pawn shop last night on our way back to earth. Morty and I had looked around while he negotiated the price of a "broken" defractulator. Nothing had really caught my eye so I went to stand next to Rick. Rick eventually got frustrated and threatened to take his business elsewhere and called Morty over for us to leave, though Morty had found a sexbot he found more than interesting. He claimed it'd be a great item to have as a keepsake in case one day Rick died or some shit. Rick and I both looked at each other and then back to Morty, Rick boredly told the alien at the counter that his final offer was 60 smiggens for the defractulator and the sex robot for his grandson.

Now here we were the next morning eating breakfast with Jerry, Beth, and Summer. Rick and I just ate kind of boredly but the rest of the table ate in their awkward silence. Morty ran downstairs in his underwear and drank straight out of the orange juice carton before running back up stairs.

"So we're just going to ignore this. Not that I'm against it but I just wanna make sure," summer said breaking the silence.

Jerry said something stupid about "what was Rick thinking buying Morty that thing" and how he was going to interfere. Beth lashed out saying that he couldn't interfere with puberty and that it'd lead to him having unhealthy development and that he should be happy about how he's handling his hormones.

"Jesus, did I set the bar that low," summer said shocked.

Morty ran down stairs and told Rick that he needed his help while tugging on him to stand up. Rick got up and pulled me along with him and we began to run up the stairs, just before I got out of earshot I heard Beth say, "okay now if we hear squeaking we intervene."

Rick and I entered Morty's room to find it sexbotless. Morty explained that the bot whirred and turned into a floating ball and that it wouldn't stop. Rick jumped on top of it and tried to get it down, making a thumping noise each time his body slammed into the ceiling or wall. Beth came running in shouting, "okay unacceptable," but I pointed up at a hovering Rick and she let out a, "ooohhh." Jerry and summer had been following close behind.

Eventually Rick was fling off and fell on the bed. The floating sphere buzzed and dropped a red alien baby thing covered in what looked like motor grease into Morty's arms. Everyone started freaking out and Rick shut off the sexbot with some tool from his lab coat.

"Looks like this thing's a baby maker. Hold on I'll take care this," Rick shrugged taking a plasma gun from his lab coat.

Everyone jumped in to stop him.

"Hey look I don't get the big deal. It's an alien baby that could be dangerous. We don't know where it's from, it could kill us," I said taking my own plasma gun out from my new denim jacket's inner pocket. 

"(Y/n)'s right. Listen - listen to (y/n)," Rick said ready to shoot.

Morty stood his ground and so did the est of them. Rick and I decided to go down to the garage and take a look at the bot. Summer came in while Rick tinkered with it and found the origin planet of the damn thing.

"Looks like this thing came from *eugh* gazorpazorp in the adromeda Galaxy."

"So now that Morty's got a kid and stuff, you probably need a new partner to go on adventures with you."

"I don't do adventures with chicks *eugh* Summer."

"You take (y/n) with you! What I can't go because I don't have a penis?!"