Ch.25.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader }

- - -

"Focus my dear child" a woman with short {H/C} hair placed her hands on the shoulders of a young girl around the age of four "Focus on the sounds around you and not anything else, magic is all around us you just have to focus"

The young girl with hair the same color as the women's shut her eyes once more, focusing yet again, the chirping of the birds, the rushing of the water flowing in the stream by the house, the flapping of the wings of a butterfly, she felt the energy around her unaware of the fact her mother had removed her hands to take a step back.

Her daughter indeed had potential to be the greatest sorceress this kingdom has known, even more powerful than her, and she was fine with that, "I think I have gotten the hang of it" her darling daughter stated, opening her eyes that had a newfound glow to them "I feel all tingly"

"I see that as enough training for today it is time we started on dinner my child" she held out her hand and helped her daughter of the ground, the to heading inside to grab their cloaks and bows and arrows so they could go hunt for their meal.

~ ~ ~ 

She was brought out of her flashback by someones hand stroking her head, as the boy with a past close to hers sat beside her, not a single scratch on him seeing as he froze the competition instead of fighting, the blonde insulted his lover what was the dyed haired boy supposed to do after that?

Not freeze the boy after punching him in the face? while the blondes red haired boyfriend tried to stop the dyed black haired boy's green haired boyfriend from securing the weapon they were supposed to keep protected from the heroes, up next was Frog and Gravity girl vs Glasses and Sparkles.

The girls were the Villains while the boys were to play the heroes, and the boy was possibly certain speed and stomach Lazers won't beat girlfriends whom probably were closer than sparkles and glasses, plus sparkles got stomach aches, "I wonder what would happen if his quirk activated during intercourse?" he bluntly stated outloud.

"Now I can't help but wonder that" Izuku told his boyfriend now curious as he sat by his boyfriend, he was a bit battered from using his quirk but otherwise he was fine, the two boys went to conversing about it while the blonde angry boy and dyed red head joined along with the pink alien girl.

While they chatted the feline took this chance to move away from the humans, for she had almost forgotten the true nature of her magic, it was slowly returning but she had went far to long without honing it, feeling it around her, so she made her way out of the building and sat down on a patch of grass closing her eyes and focusing.

Her cat like ears picked up on more sounds than before, when she was human she could never imagine such wonderful sounds such as these before, as she focused the wind picking up around her went unnoticed along with the many butterflies that danced around her cat like form, her body getting a slight glow to it.

Before it could get brighter someone grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, "What's a flea ridden ball of fur like you doing on school grounds" oh no this man dare call her flea ridden! the nerve of this human, he moved her closer to his face, just to get her claws clawing his face to bits, "What the hell!" he shouted dropping her.

"What is going on here?" All Might questioned hearing the yell telling the students to stay back, his blue eyes scanning the problem "Who are you?" he questioned the unknown man "{Y/N}-San do you know this man?" he asked the feline, whom shook her head "I'll have to ask you kindly to leave the grounds sir you offended one of the teachers here and somehow got in here"

"T-That thing clawed my face!" the man hissed, holding his bleeding face, All Might paled seeing someone short and animal like behind the man, the blonde hoped he enjoyed prison or hell either worked.

"And here I was honestly thinking of allowing our schools to converse George-San but seeing as you dare insult one of my staff and try to sexually harass her I see no reason to allow such thing" The bear rat mix contacted the schools security to take the man out of the school, while scooping up the feline and soothing her "Let us go get some tea my dear while we plan that mans murder" 

He walked away from the scene all while All Might was frozen.

- - -

{10/4/19}

{Almost everyone wanted to know more about readers magic but seeing as I have plans for it in the future most shall remain a secret, anyway pick a color: Pink, Blue , Purple or Green }