The plan

Solar flare was just sitting on the couch
And watching tv. Until she saw a commercial on tv."hey are you bored",yes solar flare said.do you need excitement in your life right now,They come one do to the boogie Wookiee nightclub with friends."yes thats where I want to have fun at" solar said with excitement.hmm but it said that I needed friends". "How about I can ask nightcap and the other kaboom members to come join". Solar flew to nightcap's dojo where he was sleeping. Hey nighty wake up,nightcap was still knocked out. Solar flare breath to the top of her lungs and said,WAKE UP!!!!! Ahhhh,nightcap screamed.Hey what was that for! He screamed."sorry nighty but you wouldn't wake up" she said."alright what do you do need flare" he said."I want you to come on a road trip with me"."wait where to"? He questioned. "To the boogy Wookiee nightclub"She said."sorry flare but we both know that we have to train for incoming zombies attacks."oh come on,just relax for a bit and chill".NO!,he said frustrated. With solar giving him the puppy eyes and saying "please"."uhhh fine" said when do we go."um probably too 5:00 to 8:00"she said."alright fine"nightcap said. It's a date. As solar kissed nightcap on the cheek as she headed out to get the others.