26

Soobin and Yeonjun stood outside Soobin's family mansion. They are being escorted by the family butler as the maids opened the door for them to enter.

Yeonjun badly wants to grab Soobin's arm and rant about how nervous he is but Soobin looks like he's about to snap someone's head off if they are to touch him so he refrained from doing so. He had only met Soobin's father once and he was nowhere near ready to encounter him again. The man just radiates authority and that scares him off. And the fact that he looks grumpier than his son, Soobin, doesn't help his case at all.

The older screams internally, forcing to calm his nerves down because he is not prepared to get scolded or whatever the reason was that Soobin's father invited him. Seriously, if this thing only concerns their family then why does he have to be there? If they want to see Soobin they could've just said so. They didn't have to invite him to tag along.

He could have been binge watching Netflix right now instead of trying not to suffocate from his suit. They're just eating dinner, aren't they? So what's up with the need to be so formal and shit? They're literally just at their house, ugh.

Before Yeonjun noticed it, they're inside this room already with a table set sophisticatedly on the middle. There are workers standing at the corner waiting to be ordered and two gorgeous men sitting beside each other and laughing silently to themselves. Yeonjun recognized the other to be Jin, and he began to panic even more when the other male turned around to face them.

And oh my fuck they look like the type to discuss business and other things Yeonjun knew nothing about. He should've listened to the lectures his father sent him off before because what the fuck he's about to embarrass himself.

If they want to ask about the company and the stocks or some shit, they should have invited Jimin, not him.

"Soobinnie~ good thing you decided to come." Jin stood up from his seat and greeted them with a hug. Yeonjun was not expecting him to hug him too so he was startled and just awkwardly hugged back.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Soobin, with his all-time favorite poker face, said to his brother.

"And did I ever listen? No."

"It hasn't even been five minutes yet and you two are quarreling again." Jin's husband, Namjoon said and approached them, his dimples in sight and Yeonjun had to stop himself from impulsively poking them.

"Ah, Yeonjun, it is nice to family meet you. Excuse this two, if you may." The guy politely spoke to him, sending him a very warm smile before extending his arm out for a handshake. "I'm Namjoon, this beautiful man's husband, but you can call me hyung since you're family now."

Yeonjun accepted the handshake and he appreciated the gesture and all but can he please calm down and not mention him being a part of their family and shit because he technically isn't, right?

Oh boy, it's too awkward Yeonjun doesn't know how to respond to that he just gave a side glance to Soobin, hoping that the latter would save him from his situation but it looks like he's too preoccupied to even notice Yeonjun's plea for help.

"Oh, it- it's nice. Yeah, nice. Thank you." Yeonjun replied and let out a reluctant chuckle while making a silent prayer for something to happen and get him out of there.

"I apologize for showing up a little late. Your mom and I had to deal with something first."

A voice suddenly resonates around the room resulting for his eyes to dart towards the door and he doesn't know whether to be thankful or regret ever making that prayer since the one who just talked is Soobin's one and only father.