Chapter One

The blonde little girl smiled at the young boy and held his hand "You wont leave me this time, Right?" The little girl asked as her smile faded away, "Im sorry LilyPad, Im afraid I have to." The boy replied as he looked at the girl. The girl looked back at th boy with eyes full of sadess and grief, "O-Okay, I hope to see you again, Boy.." The girl said as a tear drop flowed down her porcelain cheeks, "Me too, LillyPad." He replied as he faded away into ashes. The girl felt like the whole scene faded away as she snapped back into reality and woke up. "Oh, That dream again." The girl said as she went down only to find her father in a drunken state. "Dad, Wake up." She said coldly as she tapped her Father on the arm, "Mmngh." The Father grumbled as his eyes opened, only to see his Daughter picking up the bottles of alchohol and placing them on the kitchen table. "Dont touch that." The father said as he stood up and took the bottle of alchohol, "Ill return it to the store.. Get to work." He said as he walked back to the couch dropping dead onto it. The girl sighed as she got ready for work.

You may be wondering what the girls job is, She's a doctor and a highly paid one, Why does she still live with her father? Or why does her father live with her perse, She felt bad that her own father was living all alone ever since her mother left them, She promised her father she'd work hard for him and become a doctor, But after a while her father changed, He never smiled anymore and he drinks too much, He never drank before even when his own wife left him. I guess people do change.

The girl went off to work with her white coat and mask on, She went in her car and drove off to work, As soon as she got out of the car she saw a guy with really close facial features to the boy in her dream, Except more... Manly. In her dreams he was more of a simple boy and in reality he looks like a prince! She got out her phone pretending to be talking to some rich person hoping to get the guy's attention, "Oh of course i'll be at your first billion party!" She said as if it happens all the time and loud for the boy to hear, After some 'talking' Her phone rang making her lose the color of her skin in fear that the boy would notice, So she hurried on into the hospital and answered the phone, "Miss Fagie, Youre ten minutes late! A very important person is one of your patients! Hurry up or I'll fire you!" Her boss said through the phone, "Yes sir!" The girl replied as she ran, Good thing she wore rubber shoes to work.

The girl saw her patient and it was Caroline McArthur, One of the most richest people in London! She was one of the donators who donated money to build this hospital. "Ma'am Caroline, What brings you here?" Said the girl, "Well Im sick, Why else would I have gone here?" Caroline said with the coldest face, "O-Oh Well Uhm.. Does your stomach hurt? Are you dizzy?" She asked awkwardly as if she had'nt done this before, "My head's been hurting for the past couple of weeks, This business job is killing me." Caroline complained as she rested her hand on her forehead, "Maybe you should rest for a while, Stress can make you dizzy." She said. "I suppose you are correct.. I guess I should get going now." Caroline said as she stood up, "Wait! Uh here.." The girl took out a paper and wrote a prescription, "Get these when the dizziness still continues." The girl said, Handing out the Prescription. "Thank you, dear." Caroline said as she smiled, Before The girl could even say 'Youre welcome' A boy came in the room crying like a baby, "Mother! Mother! I got a booboo." The grown man complained as he cried, The girl noticed that was the guy from outside. "I- Uhm-" She said still confused on what's happening, Caroline chuckled in embarassment "Now, Now, Son, Mommy will take care of you." Caroline said as she pushed him out of the girl's office.

"What. The. Hell."