~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Third Year Begins

Platform nine and three quarters was just as busy as always, students of all ages were running from the train to their parents and back again

Platform nine and three quarters was just as busy as always, students of all ages were running from the train to their parents and back again. Lina walked down the platform next to Remus pushing her trolly until she spotted Cedric and Danny with Cedric's family. "Morning" Lina greeted.

"Good-" Danny cut himself off with a yawn "morning."

"And you're sure you've got everything you need?" Remus asked.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure I do" Lina nodded.

"I'll load the trunk up as is tradition," Cedric said grabbing the trunk and disappeared into the train.

"I swear you have him wrapped around your little finger" Danny joked.

"No I don't, he's just being nice."

Cedric reappeared from the train "trunks are all away and Lucy's trunk is there as well so I'm guessing she's somewhere on the platform."

Lina checked the clock that was hanging down, it was one minute to eleven "we better get on the train" Cedric said goodbye to his parents and Remus, and Danny having come with the Diggory's said a quick goodbye to everyone and got on the train Cedric following after. Lina gave Remus a tight hug and after a near teary goodbye, she joined the others in the carriage.

"I think uncle Remus is about to start crying," Lina said sitting down next to Lucy.

"He'll miss you. I even shed a tear at the thought of leaving you" Danny said wiping away a fake tear, Lina leaned forward and kicked Danny's legs.

The whistle was blown and the train slowly came to life, Lina pressed herself against the glass to wave goodbye to Remus, she only stopped when she couldn't see him any more. Just when the four settled into comfortable positions the door to their carriage opened to the twins. "Hey Lina, Lee's got a giant tarantula with him, we're going to see it. Coming?" Fred asked.

Lina shuddered "definitely not."

"Alright," they turned to leave but paused "by the way Harry Potter is in Ron's carriage, see you later" the door shut behind them, the information they had just delivered hanging in the air.

"The actual Harry Potter" Danny gaped.

"With the scar," Cedric said.

"I am three years older than him," Lina said.

"This is the boy who lived right?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, the only person to ever survive the killing curse by You Know Who," Danny said.

"Voldemort" Lina corrected.

Both the boys made a noise of discomfort. "Wait why can Lina say his name but no one else can?" Lucy asked.