☆29

"Where are you going?" Renjun asked as his sister came out of her room, defiantly ignoring him and walking through the front door, still angry at her brother

Yuji was muttering under her breath as she left the apartment, feeling upset that Renjun didn't approve of her soulmate- it really did hurt her.

Hyuck answered your call

"Yuji?"

"Hyuck." She breathed out, relieved he picked up.
"Where are you?"

"I'm at home, just getting ready."

"Oh okay, I'm coming over."

"What? Why did something happen?"

"No, I just want to walk with you to school, see you in 10 babe."

You hung up

"Hey." Yuji greeted Johnny who looked surprised at the girl who had also come yesterday night in a panic.
"You okay?" He asked, letting the girl in as she nodded in reply.
"Is Donghyuck still here?"
"Yeah he's getting dressed." Johnny said, motioning for her to sit down. Jaehyun and Taeyong greeted the girl, Jaehyun offering to make her breakfast and not taking no for an answer.

"How is everything with you and Donghyuck?" Taeyong asked, giving her some water to which she thanked him.
"We're good...but Renjun- I don't think he's happy about it."
"Ah." Johnny said, knowing her concerns.
"I think he just cares about you Yuji."
"Yeah but... shouldn't he be happy that I am happy, I just don't understand why he keeps saying all this-"

"Oh you're here already?" Donghyuck said, walking into the room whilst tightening his belt. His freshly washed hair fell over his eyes and he walked over to the mirror to style it.
"Yeah, your friends made me breakfast, I should come here more often."
Donghyuck chuckled and walked over to he kitchen, grabbing an apple and walking towards the front door, motioning for her to come also.
"Bye guys." She called out to which they all bid her farewell too.

Donghyuck and Yuji both set out to school, their hands stuffed in their pockets to heat themselves up.
"Listen, I'm sorry about Renjun." She sighed, remembering her brother.
"It's okay." He replied, biting into his apple, adjusting his bag on one strap.
Yuji kicked the floor under her feet, the cold air hitting them.

"How come you don't live with your parents?" She wondered out loud, looking at Donghyuck who stopped eating is apple and froze, gulping down the big chunk and coughing slightly.
"Uh..." He started, not knowing whether he should explain it or not.
"I just moved out."

"Yeah but, why?" She enquired looking up at him to which he avoided her gaze and looked straight forward.
"Just some family issues, it's all good now I live with the boys."
Yuji was silent for a minute, wondering what happened.
"Do you want to talk about it?" She offered to which he shrugged.
"Not right now, but maybe later." He clenched his fists behind his back, feeling the dread upcoming.
Yuji hummed.
"We don't really know much about each other, I've never really told you why I came to korea." She laughed, thinking about how little they knew each other.

"Why did you come to Korea?" He asked, as it was always at the back of his head. Yuji thought for a second but sighed and retold the story.
"Me and Renjun lived in China with our parents but they weren't really getting along." She started, scoffing slightly.
"They argued a lot and it got really bad, Dad pushed her out of anger and she fell down the stairs.." she gulped.
"And she lost the baby."

Donghyuck looked down at the girl who sported sad eyes. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.
"And one day we came home, only to find Mum had taken Renjun with her to Korea, leaving me with Dad. I haven't talked to Mum for some time, Renjun the same with Dad but he...Dad isn't in the best state and i couldn't take it so I left." She breathed out after her rant, shrugging the emotions off.

"I just wish none of it ever happened."