Chapter 40: She is Mine

-Xavier's POV

"Then don't" 

Shit! I couldn't restrain myself anymore. Her eyes were darker and dilated showing me that she is wanting this just as much as me. I pull her away from the wall still holding her legs that are wrapped around my hips. Her breast are pushed to my chest feeling her hard nipples. I am walking out of the bathroom back to the bedroom when she leaves my lips and begins leaving kisses down the side of my neck. She gets to my Adam's apple and gently sucks on it making me grip her considerably tighter and my breathing falter. 

I make it to the bed and lay her down with me on top of her. I don't disconnect from her as I begin kissing her shoulder blade. I feel her heart thumping loudly and can see her chest rising and falling rapidly. I trail kisses from her neck back up to her jaw. She cups my face and makes me reattach our lips hungrily. I feel the softness of her lips as she disconnects her legs from my hips opening them wider to allow me to lay further into her. Fuck! I groan as I feel her core's wetness rubbing on me. 

"Angel, If you don't want to continue- we need to stop now." I state pulling back from her slightly to look at her face. Her hair is all sprawled out on the pillow. Her face looks so flushed as her lips look plump and swollen. Jesus, that sight alone was making me throbbing hard on worse. 

"Don't stop Xavier." 

That was all the reassurance I needed. I have been at her mercy since the moment I laid eyes on her. She has ensnared me by her beauty inside and out. The love she has for my son, and the love I feel she has for me. I am truly happy she cares for us. The thought of her leaving now just drives me fucking insane. 

I begin grinding my hips into her owning a breathless moan from her. Mmm, that moan. I feel her hands leave my neck and travel into my hair gently pulling. I latch my lips with hers as I feel her wetness coat my length. Fuck, she is soaked! I groan loudly into the kiss pressing myself further into her. 

I align myself at her entrance and lean back to look into her eyes. Her dark ocean eyes gazing into mine. She looks so nervous. I kiss her mouth gently which she gladly reciprocates. I push into her feeling her tight walls and can feel her tense. 

"Angel, it's okay. Take a deep breath." I say gently as I watch her do as I say. I press further in letting her heat envelop me. I push in again and hear her take a sharp intake. I take my own breath feeling her muscles constricting me. I do one more movement and feel myself all the way in. I still for a minute and look into her eyes. Their are a few tears but she is breathing trying to relax herself. I lean forward and kiss away the tears. I stay that way until I begin feeling her wiggle underneath me. 

I begin pulling out and can see her slightly wince before I slowly push myself back in. Her body taking all of me. I feel her sigh and her nails travel from shoulders down my back. God, that felt good. I begin picking up pace earning a breathless moan from her. I couldn't resist thrusting hard earning a full back arch from her. I lean down and latch my mouth on her nipple. 

"Xavier" She moans loudly. I begin thrusting full force feeling my own climax coming. Her hands gripping at my hips. I feel her curl her hands allowing her nails to dig into my sides. I groan at the sensation. 

"Fuck sweetheart, I'm not going to be able to last much longer." I say through my own groans. She doesn't say anything as I feel her breaths still coming in erratically. I feel one of her hands travel back up to my neck pulling it gently towards her head. I lean forward kissing her again as we both continue to build. 

I feel her arch her back and lean her head away trying to catch her breath. I take the opportunity to kiss her neck, sucking and biting. I want to leave as many love bites as I can showing everyone who she belongs to. She. is. mine. 

"Xavier, I-"

"Come for me love." 

I push myself to the hilt and keeping pressing against her G spot making her moan loudly. I feel her clench around me making my own release come quickly. She shakes around me as my own release occurs. I don't pull out though, I fill her with all I have. I lay gently on top of her for a few minutes allowing us to both come down from our own highs. 

I close my eyes and rest my head in the crook of her neck as her arms wrap around my neck. I kiss her gently allowing my breathing to slow down. She softly rubs the back of my neck soothingly. 

"Xavier..." 

"Yes sweetheart." 

"I love you." She whispers. My head shoots up and I look at her intently. She is nervous but still she smiles. She loves me. She loves me? She loves me! I couldn't stop the huge grin from gathering on my face.  I cup her cheek and continue gazing into her eyes. 

"I love you too, Angel. I am so fucking in love with you." I say as I kiss her deeply. She smiles in the kiss making me smile and chuckle. I gently pull out of her making her wince. "Angel, I need to let you know that I didn't use protection." 

I study her reaction but she just smiles and kisses my nose. I reconnect our foreheads and close my eyes. I feel whole. I feel complete. I am happy. This woman is mine. I feel the uncontrollable urge to never let her go. I can't... 

I roll over slightly and pull her into my chest. She wraps her arm around my waist. I continue to hold her as no words are exchanged. All that has happened running through my mind and it all makes me smile. The only thought that still runs through my head as she falls peacefully asleep is the same I have had since I saw her. 

She. 

Is.

Mine.