Ch.10 Baby Shopping

Pooja's P.O.V

The room was filled in with sunlight as the white curtains on the windows did little job of blocking it.

We were bundled up in sheets, basking in each other's arms, after a rather hot morning lovemaking. I felt really light headed. Whether it was the sex or the fact that I confessed my love, I don't know.

I had no idea what to think. He hadn't even said anything after my confession, which I know was pretty crap but I had to get it out. But do I regret any of that happened yesterday, hell no.

"Pooja.....", his fingers playing with my hair.

"Hmm...", I don't raise my head from his chest to look up at him. His heart beat was pretty calming.

"I didn't wish you properly yesterday. Belated birthday wishes!", he wishes me kissing my head.

I roll my eyes, though I know he can't see my face. "You already wished me a thousand times yesterday Arjun. But still thank you." I return to hearing his heart beat, when another question pops into my head. I look up at his face and ask,

"How did you know it was my birthday? I never told you. Even I forgot about it and only remembered when you guys came up with the surprise party."

His face turns red and looks away, his eyes not meeting mine. "Actually I didn't know. Atleast not till the barbecue party. Ma had called Murthys and told them last week itself and wanted them to tell me only the last moment."

I don't reply anything and lay back on his chest. Mistaking my silence Arjun starts rambling, "Pooja I didn't want to disappoint you. I'm really sorry. You might be feeling really awful but I'm sorry...I di....."

I cut of his rambling by pressing my lips on his. He stays shocked for a second, but reacts almost immediately and kisses me back. Finally pulling away for catching a breath, I cup his cheeks with both my hands and kiss his forehead.

"I love you.", I whisper against the kiss.

Right then the doorbell rang, startling us. Arjun gets out of the bed mumbling curses. I lazily lay there on the bed and try not to stare at his naked back, as he walks to the closet and comes out only in sweatpants.

"Enjoying the view?", he pose for me after messing with his hair.

"You can't blame me when your husband's a sexy Greek God.", I smirk and then bite my lip suddenly aware of what just fell out of my mouth.

He took a threatening step towards the bed, the doorbell rang again. Giving an exaggerated sigh he walks out of the room closing the door behind.

Cold air hits me as I pull the sheets off my naked body. The floor was scattered with both mine and Arjun's clothes. Thinking that I'll tidy everything once I freshen up I go to the bathroom. Walking towards the bathroom, which would have only taken ten seconds for me otherwise, was a hell of a job today as my body was sore.

I only find men's soap, shampoo as well as other products, of course Arjun's. Because they smell like him. Or should I say he smells like them? Whatever. Not minding them, I fill the tub with mild hot water and soak myself in it.

Just as my body begins relax, the door opens and in saunter Arjun. Did I just forget to lock the door? He smirks at me and I lower my body a bit more. He gets off his sweats and in a second he is behind me in the tub.

"Stop hiding from me kitten....", with that he starts kissing my neck aaaannnnddd the rest is history. We got out only just in time for lunch with the Murthys.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who was it at the door morning ?", dinner was over and Arjun was helping me with the dishes.