XXIV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ warm me up with your lips

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
warm me up with your lips.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS LATER that night and they were still going strong. whatever little fear he had about those small sweet moments being lost and this boy going back to that distant and mysterious side he liked to display for the world, taehyung saw none of that right now.

"sit still." he huffed once again, trying to fix the boys hair.

"it looks fine." jungkook groaned, but he complied anyways. it wasn't that bad having the brunette standing so close. he had his legs slightly parted, taehyung almost standing between them as he ran his fingers through his black bangs.

he just rolled his eyes, "kook, i watched you roll out of bed and not even comb it." taehyung said, parting the messy bangs slightly to expose some forehead.

a little smirk snuck onto jungkooks lips, his hands were resting on his own thighs but itched to grab the others boys. "you watched me get out of bed?" 

taehyung froze for a second, but continued to run his fingers through the boys hair. it was done, styled nicely and nothing else would make him look any more handsome, but he wanted to keep touching it. "that's not the point." he said. "come on, we have to be fashionably late."

"you like making an entrance." jungkook meant it as a question, but it came out more of a statement as the brunette grabbed some things from his makeup bag and turned to face the mirror. taehyung put on some clear lip gloss and jungkook tried not to stare.

"i don't need to try." he stared at himself in the mirror for a second longer before grabbing a few necklaces to hang around his neck.

jungkook chuckled and stood up at well, standing beside the boy in the bathroom and checking his own reflection in the mirror. "where is this sudden confidence coming from?"

"pregame." taehyung answered quickly and smiled brightly as he left the bathroom. the other followed close being and spotting the empty tiny bottles on the red bed sheets. there were maybe six laying there, and taehyung had already picked up two more. "you seem like a scotch person." he handed one of them over and jungkook took it, rolling the bottle from palm to palm.

"you would be right." jungkook said as he took off the lid and wished for the brunette to follow, the little glasses clinking together before they downed the liquid.

"now!" taehyung clapped his hands together and dropped the small liquor bottles back onto the bed. "let's go."

it's been like that all day, taehyung wanting things and the younger just following along with a little smile and same little care for much else that didn't involve the two of them. "will there be jazz music?" jungkook asked as they stepped back out into the hallway.