chapter 33

asmara was in the class talking to her friends , as it was their free period . one of her class fellows came running from outside ." asmi ! asmi! you need to check outside . your brother had a fight with one of his class fellows . i just saw them both standing outside the principal's office " she told her . 

asmara quickly exited the room saying " o hell! " 

wajdaan groaned seeing asmara coming towards him and ran a hand through his hair .

asmara saw that the guy opposite wajdaan (usama )had a busted lip . " what have you done now ? "asmara hissed to wajdaan . 

" he thought that it was fun messing with me , so i just taught him a lesson " wajdaan said glaring at the guy .

the peon came out of the principal's office and looked at them ." sir has called your parents . your mothers are coming " he said .

 " tell me , i heard wrong " wajdaan said and asmara also ran a hand over her face. 

" no you didnt . your mom picked up the phone . she said she is on her way " he said and went to his work . 

usama looked at them confused ,he was happy that they called their mom . he could handle his mom .

"couldn't they have just called dad . oh my god!! now dad is going to kill me " wajdaan continued and usama became even more confused . 

" wait ! lemme talk to the principal . " asmara said and knocked at the door . 

after getting a come in , she entered . " its all your fault " wajdaan said glaring at usama . 

" YOU busted my lip for touching your hair !!!" usama said touching his lip . 

" when i told you to stop ruining my hair style , couldnt you just stop ? you idiot !!! " wajdaan said . they both were friends , it wont have come to the office , if it hadnt happened during a class , infront of the teacher . 

usama was sitting behind wajdaan , and he knew how obsessed latter was with his hair, so he decided it would be fun to keep ruining them throughout the lecture . a point came when wajdaan moved his elbow back to hit him and by chance it busted his lip . teacher saw it and took them to the office . 

asmara came out of the office , smiling ." i called mom and said that she didnt need to come and then asked the principal to call dad instead ."

"thank god " wajdaan said and let out a deep breath . 

"are you guys okay ? i have seen your mom , she is so sweet , why are you scared of her and not your dad ? " usama finally asked . 

" we are not scared of her .the thing is ,dad let things go easily , but if it upsets my mom , then there could be a mess " asmara explained with a tight smile . 

arhaan came and went to the office , he handled everything . by the time , everything was taken care of , it was off time . he got in the car with wajdaan and asmara. 

"dad ... they actually .. called the mom first " wajdaan said scratching his head . 

" i know . she called me after she got the call from your school . i have already explained to her that it was nothing big ." arhaan gave wajdaan a strict look " make sure , nothing like this happens again . and if it does , dont let it come to your mom ".

" done dad " wajdaan said quickly . 

asmara kissed arhaan 's cheek from the backseat she was sitting on " you are the best dad " . 

---------------------

Salaam friends! how was the update ? do you want me to add a bit about asmara's love life also ? :D