Laughing Jack x Reader pt 2

"Put me down!" I screamed loudly, some guy picked me up like I was nothing. I was leaving school of all places. I wasn't supposed to bring weapons to school and was checked every morning by slender but not today. I fumbled with my side pack pulling out a army knife. We were getting close to a white van. How typical.
I opened the arm knife up and stabbed him in the neck. He let go of me and let out a scream trying to stop the bleeding. I gave him a smile before running off all the way home.

"A bunch of assholes" I growled walking into the house. "What's wrong sortie" LJ spoke, I turned in his direction "some guy tried to kidnap me" I sighed setting my bag down and sitting on the couch where he was. "You okay? Do I need to-" I cut him off with a small laugh. "No the guy is dead by now, took my army knife to school" he stared at me like I was crazy. Which in some ways I am. "Slender won't be happy" he said with a toothy grin. "I'm the favorite other then sally, I'll be fine" I laughed having him join in. "(y/n) my office now" I heard in my head. I felt my body pale and looked at LJ. He held a smirk on his face, knowing I had been called. "Good luck shortie" he whispered in my ear before walking off. "good luck" I mocked before grabbing my bag and walking to his office. I knocked on the big door and walked in. I avoided eye contact and sat down in one of the chairs. "Look at me, you know better" I heard him speak in my head. He was strict at times, I was taught by someone to block my thoughts from being read just so I wouldn't get in trouble. 

I looked up and looked at Slender's empty face. "I'm sorry" I said knowing that's all I could say. He turned away from me, "If someone caught you" he started. "But they didn't! I can handle myself, I'm not 5" I stood up knocking the chair over.  He didn't move from his spot, he was mad I could feel his aura from 5 feet away. "Look, I know you care but I cant be sheltered forever, I'm a 16 year old girl who needs to know the world and get answers" I sighed before picking the chair up. 

"Fine, go spend time with the clown, I'm taking you out of school for a month to train you" he spoke in my head. I let out a giggle before running off and jumping down the stairs. I landed on my feet perfectly and skipped to the kitchen where I found LJ sucking on his lollipop. "Guess who isn't dead" I say before hoping up on the table. He looked at me with a toothy grin "what happened?" he handed me a candy and I took it, popping it in my mouth. "I'm leaving school for a month to train" I explained. He spit out his candy "that's great shortie, I can help train you" I grinned jumping off the table and hugging him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I let go a moment later with a faint blush. I waved good bye and walked to my room, shutting the door with a click. I sat down on my bed. 

"What was that back there?" I whispered. I had felt this tingle in my toes and heat in my face. I can not fall for anyone in this group or in general. This life is to dangerous even if we can't die, we still feel pain and emotions. I can't risk having myself break again.

(Okay this was the chapter, I didn't really have a good way of ending it with out making the love happen quickly so its ending like this between you and LJ hope you enjoyed <3)