08

Y/N soon found Lee after a little searching.

"Oh good, there you are Lee!"Y/N says as she sighs in relief.

"Um, duh, where else would I be?" Lee responded slightly giggling. "Anyways what was that all about?"

"Uh, remember my ex boyfriend Jihun?"

"You mean that jerk who cheated on you? That little.. Ugh." Lee said as she made a  face of disgust.

"Yeah, yeah.. Well I just wanted to tell you that he called me to have a talk with me. I'll be back as quick as I can but if you are busy, you can go home and we'll see each other some other time?"

"Yeah sure thing Y/N, well if that jerk tries anything or says anything bad to you, just call me. Okay?"

"I will, don't worry. Thank you."Y/N replies as she hugs Lee and says goodbye to her.

Y/N goes outside of the cafe, she sighs as she walks over to Jihun.

"Let's go." Y/N says as she starts walking to the park with Jihun.

                     × At The Park×

Y/N and Jihun sat down on a bench, Y/N looked at Jihun.

"So.. What did you want to talk about?"

"Man, you got even more beautiful from the last time I saw."

"Eh?! Jihun! Stop using your charms to  change the subject! You have five minutes to explain yourself or else I'll leave."

"Okay, okay, sorry! Listen Y/N.. I never wanted to cheat on you, you see.. Mina blackmailed me back then.."

"She blackmailed you? You serious?"

"Yes, ever since me and you dated, she became jealous, she started getting close to me. That one time we went on a date, in the park, this park.. She saw us, after we had left the park, she followed me home and before I could enter my house, she stopped me and said that she has to talk to me. She then said that she will do anything in her power to make your life a living hell and to kick you out of the school. So she told me to decide, to start dating her or to stay with you so you would get kicked out. She was serious and as you know her father was a very powerful man, so I didn't have much choice and I loved you, I couldn't make you suffer. It happened the day before you found out that she kissed me at school."

"Why didn't you tell me about any of this?"

"Mina said if I tell you, she'll hurt you. So yeah.. I'm so sorry Y/N for making you feel this way and for making you suffer and cry.." Jihun said as he looked down.

"Wow.. I can't believe that little... Ugh.. She's the worst.." Y/N replied as she sighed. "I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions. I was just very hurt and after that I just couldn't bring myself together, it really upset me. But I somehow got over it, thank you for telling me about this."

"I'm so sorry.." Jihun said as he hugged Y/N tight, Y/N surprised hugged him back.

They stayed in the park for a little, talking about life and stuff that has been going on for the past few years. After that they said goodbye to each other and went home.

Little did they know, someone was watching them...
________________________

Hey guys, it's me, I'm so so so sorry for making you wait so long for an update. I just wanted to wish you a  Happy New year, hope you all achieve your goals and hope this year starts good for you all. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it. Anyways, hope you have a great day and have a great night! Take care, bye,bye! 🖤