Fourty-Six

AUTHORS NOTE; Severus and Amelia's daughter finally has an name. She will be born in chapter fifty!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Amelia couldn't wait until she had given birth. She hated how she was in hiding. Especially as she couldn't even be around her family. She missed them all.

When she woke that morning, she grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill. She wrote a letter to Severus;

S.S
Just to keep you informed, our daughter now has a name. I'd be delighted to tell you if you were to meet me?
Regards,
A.M

She sent the letter off with her owl. She sighed and made her way downstairs. Sirius smiled at her. "Morning pup. You okay?" He asked.

Amelia nodded and smiled. "Yes I'm fine thanks. I can't wait to go back to school," she said.

Sirius laughed. "Anyone would think you're bored here."

"Kinda."

***
Severus got the letter from Amelia. He glanced over it. When he read that the baby now had a name, it made it more real that soon enough there would be a new baby. A child he fathered. A little girl.

Albus looked over. "Problem Severus?" He asked.

"Miss Malfoy. She's informed me that the child has a name. She wishes to meet me to inform me of the name."

Albus had the twinkle in his eye. Severus saw his hand and knew the poison was kicking in. He knew Albus would be dead within the next couple of months. "Go and see her Severus. This daughter is the chance of a fresh start for you. A real family of your own."

Severus shook his head. "No. Albus. You know of the prophecy. As do I."

"You have to at least know your daughters name Severus. It's the only way.

***
Amelia sat in the corner of the Leaky Cauldron. She heard footsteps and looked up to see Severus. Amelia smiled as he sat down.

Amelia took a sip of her water. She smiled at him. "How have you been?" She asked.

"I'm well. All things considering. How are you?"

Amelia shrugged and sighed. "I get bored where I am. But it's for my safety. And hers," she said. She saw the look on Severus' face when she talked about the baby. She sighed. "I have a name for her. Ivy-Rose."

"That's unique. But beautiful."

"I thought so."

***
While in Diagon Alley, Amelia made plans to see Maisie. She knew it was risky. She walked into Flourish and Blotts.

She saw Maisie standing up the corner. Amelia made her way over and tapped her on the shoulder. The two of them hugged. Maisie sighed. "I really miss you. Hogwarts isn't the same without you."

"I'll be back soon. I just have to give birth to madam and then I'll be back," Amelia said. She knew that she was needed at the school. But she couldn't go back yet.

Maisie nodded and smiled. "Not long left now. How's your mother?"

"I haven't seen her much. She keeps away for safety."

Maisie hugged her best friend. Amelia sighed. "I've been thinking. I want you be her Godmother. If anything happens to me, she goes to you."

Maisie frowned. "What are you saying? What about Severus?"

"It doesn't matter. Just promise me, if anything happens to me, you'll take her. You and Draco and my mother."

Maisie nodded. But was Amelia planning something?