How they confessed

Mark

"Come on Mark hyung!"

"But BamBam, I don't think I can! She is too pretty, I would probably freeze once I look into her eyes" Mark said frustrated. "What exactly do you like about Y/N?" Bam asked. "Everything! Her eyes, the way they sparkle. Her cute little nose and how it crunches everytime she's stressed. Her smile, GOSH! Her smile just makes my day, you know? I just love everything about her! Everything BamBam! I love her!" Mark confessed, not knowing that you were standing right behind him and heard every little thing he just said. "I love you too, Mark" you said smiling.

JB

"Y/N" he called you. "Yes Jaebum?" 

You got startled when he just hugged you out of nowhere. "I like you...No...I have fallen in love with you!" he suddenly blurted out. You were suprised by his sudden confession, but you liked him as well, so you knew just the right thing to say. "I love you more, Jaebum...I've been in love with you for quite some time now." you confessed. "Really?!" he pulled away from you and you could see him smiling widely. You nodded as an answer. His smile becoming even wider, he embraced you once again. "I love Y/N! I promise I'll never ever hurt you!" You chuckled. "I know you won't, Jae"

Jackson

"Jackson! Here!" you yelled and waved him over. "Y/N!" he said and hugged you tightly. You were a bit startled by his actions, but you managed to not let it show. "Why did you call me out, Jackson?" you asked curiously. "Here...wear this." he said and gave you a t-shirt. You took it from him and eyed it. It was a couple shirt, at least the other half of it which made you quite confused. "This is a couple T-shirt, Jack. Who is wearing the other one?" you laughed. "I am" he answered as it was the most normal thing in the world. He took of his jacket and he really was wearing it. "W-what? Jackson we aren't a couple!" you said completely confused. "Do you not want to be?" he asked and when you didn't answer, he smirked. "Good, cause you are mine"

Jinyoung

"Hey Y/N does this look good?" he asked. "Seriously Jinyoung? Even if I'd say no, you still wouldn't give a damn about it." you rolled your eyes while sipping your iced coffee. You were wondering why he had called you out so suddenly, turn out you were just going to be his P.A. "You do know me well, Y/N" he winked as you fake gagged. "Why did you even call me out? You could have just asked Jaebum instead." you pointed out, obviously annoyed. "Don't complain. We are practicing." he answered casually as he put on another coat (which looked too good on him in your opinion). "Practicing?" you asked confused. "Yes and it ends now" he said while looking at his watch. "W-wait? W-what?" you questioned even more confused. "Yes, Y/N. Cause starting right now, you are my girlfriend."

Youngjae

You and him were laughing at the movie you guys were watching...well to be more specific, you were laughing because of his laugh. "Your laugh! Youngjae, stop my stomach is aching!" you said. But he couldn't so both of you kept laughing. This kept going for like 15 minutes or so, when he suddenly stopped and looked at you with a serious expression on his face. You got startled by that and were still trying to recover from all the laughing earlier. "Youngjae?" you asked, quite worried. "I like you, Y/N" he just blurted out. You couldn't believe what he just told you. "Is this one of your jokes again?" you asked unsure. "No, I'm serious. I really do like you Y/N" he smiled at you.

BamBam

"Hey" you said as you answered BamBam's call. "Hey Y/N, I really need your help right now." he replied, voice groggy. "Bam! Where are you right now?" you asked worried if something might have happened. "At my apartment" You immediately put on your shoes. "I'm coming, don't move a single muscle!" you could hear his chuckle from the other line. You hurried to his apartment and opened the door, panting only to see the most dreadful sight: BamBam watching Train To Busan while crying his heart out. "You little-" you yelled while attacking him with the first thing that came to your hands which was a pillow. He just laughed as you attacked him, tears streaming down your face. "Hey, please don't cry. My heart hurts seeing you like this!" you got taken aback by his sweet words. He chuckled softly, "I love you Y/N, haven't you noticed?" "W-what?" you sniffled, still recovering from his words. "Whatever, I won't take a no as an answer! You are mine now!" he just determined and pulled you into a thight hug.

Yugyeom

You heard your phone ringing and saw the caller's ID to be Yugyeom's. "Hey Gyeomi" you happily answered his call. "Noona, can you come out of your house?" he asked, his voice showing a hint of nervousness. "W-what? But it's raining! Don't tell me yo are outside!?" you heard him giggle but you were so frustrated, you just rushed out of your house to see Yugyeom standing there with an umbrella in his hand. "Yugyeom! Why the heck are you ot in this weather?" you scolded him, clearly worried. "I wanted to see you, Noona, no, I needed to tell you something." he answered smiling shyly at you. "Aish, you little boy!" you shook your head. His facial expression changed to a mad one after you said that. "I am not a little boy, Y/N!" he said, dead serious. You were startled by his words since he had never called you by your actual name and it made your heart tingle a bit...no, a lot. "Do little boys do this?" he asked, dropping the umbrella and kissing you, leaving both of you soaked from the rain but it didn't matter. After he finally pulled away to reach for air, you two just smiled at each other.

original reaction by @wang_boii on instagram

A/N: I made the reactions a bit longer and added some things to them, so it's slightly different from the original post. I hope you guys don't mind.