108 ~ reunited part one

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

A couple of days had gone by and Lisa was very much enjoying the quality time with her family, Roseanne, and Australia.

They had gone surfing yesterday and Rosie regretted to tell anyone that she used to surf quite a bit back when she was younger.

So after about five try's, Chae was up on her feet. Riding the waves towards the shore as Lisa was too busy trying her best not to throw up when the waves would rock her a little too much while sitting atop her board.

Marco and her mom laughing at her every time she'd fall off it.

But that was all behind her now.

It was a new day, and Chaeyoung and her had just stepped off the final ride at the Melbourne City Fair.

Lisa already missing the view from the Ferris wheel. And Roseanne's lips when they started making out at the top of it.

"I'm glad we came here." Rosie spoke to her as they walked over to a bench and sat down. Waiting for Marco and her mom to exit next.

"Me too. I didn't know there would be a fair today."

"Me neither." Chaeyoung chuckled.

They watched as the Ferris wheel rotated a bit and off stepped her parents.

All four of them reconnecting and starting their walk out to the Main Street.

They began chatting about what to do next, since they didn't want to just sit around and be lazy while visiting Australia.

Surfing yesterday, an outback tour the day before that, and now the fair today.

They had been doing pretty good on keeping themselves busy.

It was still pretty early in the evening though, so they could easily find something else to do with their time tonight.

"Movie?" Ami suggested.

"That doesn't really let us enjoy the Australian air." She chuckled. "And you may have trouble understanding it."

"I don't mind."

"And hey, you guys would be experiencing a Australian theater so there's that." Rosie laughed lightly.

"I could go for a movie." Her step dad smiled.

"Alright." She gave in. "Lead us to the nearest theater baby."

~

Roseanne had just suggested stopping to get what was called a 'meat pie' before heading back to the hotel after their movie.

"After school, my dad, sister, and I..." Rosie began. Looking down gloomily. "We always went to have meat pie."

"Yeah?" She questioned with a soft smile. Placing a hand on her thigh. "I think it's a great idea to get some then."