Book #4 | Billionaire's Attraction [𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐎𝐟𝐟.]

– Billionaire's Attraction –

Billionaire's Attraction –

#4 in the Guns and Roses series

𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

[ Synopsis ]

❝I fucking hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away from me to create some distance between us.

He smirked and my breath hitched when his blue eyes twinkled in amusement. Damn it.

❝Didn't you know, sweetheart?❞ he chuckled huskily, my body shuddering at how delicious it sounded. 

Hate is just the beginning of a love story.❞

[ Blurb ]

Aria Moretti is a powerful woman. With stunning looks, and seductive charms inherited from her mother, and ruthless skills and merciless methods taught by her father, Aria has abilities that will make even the strongest men fall. 

As an assassin, her talents haven't been seen since her mother, and that makes her desired by the cruellest monsters of the Underground. But Aria has other ideas and intends on leaving a trail of blood in her path.

Then there's Nero Russo. Reigning as the Don of the Italian Mafia, he is the epitome of lust. Devilishly handsome, reeking of raw power, silver bullets, and hands drench in crimson wealth; he gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

And this time he wants Aria.

The problem is that they hate each other.

But hate is just the beginning of a love story.

[ Teaser ]

Lips coloured blood, chocolate tendrils, hazel eyes, voluptuous body, seduction and death running through my veins. That's what everyone would describe me as.

I was their favourite dream and worst nightmare. It was amusing, I could see why my mother enjoyed her job so much. I sipped on my mocktail, eyeing a man in a clean navy suit, his laugh radiating smiles across the room. Cocking my head to the side, I calculated every move that I could I potentially make, and the moves afterwards. He got up from his seat, a female with cake faced makeup clinging onto his arm, an overly enthusiastic smile on her face, as she fawned over him. That's when I decided to make my move.