prologue

Bismillah.:)

//Asalamualaikum, Hey guys
So I am a new writer on Wattpad, it's completely new for me. Please, ignore my grammatical mistakes if I ever do! I'm so excited to write my new story, I'm here on Wattpad from a long time. Just thought to write something, insha'allah hope you guys like it.//

"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will grown up." His eyes blazing full of anger as he spoke these words.

"I'm not his mother?" her voice cracked as she asked.

"No, you know who is her mother. She was only the one, love of my life. I don't know why are you still here, may be all you want me to touch your bod--"

"No, don't you dare. I never wanted anything from you except him. I'm leaving okay? Allah hafiz." she cut off, she was crying.

And when he realised his mistake, it was too late.

"Abbu, I want mumma." his son says, sobbingly.

"I promise, she will be here. Okay? Stop crying my baby." He says, hugging his son with eyes full of tears.

Zehna Khan, she is independent woman. Strongly believe in Allah..she gets happy with little things!!

Arhaan Ahmed, his wife passed away leaving Sign of their love, their baby boy.
Arhaan can do anything for his baby, and for his happiness he got married to Zehna. But he failed to give her happiness and love she deserves as a wife.