chapter-1

Zehna-
It's a beautiful day subhan'allah, and I'm spoiling it with my my best friend, why she loves shopping I don't know.
My phone rings, ah! It was ammi. I received,
"Asalamualaikum ammi, you know na hafsa, how much she loves shopping. I'll be back home soon don't worry." I said, finding hafsa.

"Beta, it's okay take time. I just called you to ask that, you had lunch?" she asked, worriedly.

"Umm, ammi I will, insha'allah." I said, scratching my head.

"You're so careless Zehna." She says.

"Okay, Allah Hafiz I'll talk to you later." I end the call.

She is the one who care about me so much. And I hit someone shit! It's a baby. He looked angrily at me with pout.

"Hey, I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't saw you." I said.

"It's okay" he smiled.
How sweet!

"What is your name? Where is your mumma?" I asked him with smile.

"Ayaan, who ish mummah?" he asked, confusingly.

He have beautiful, light green color eyes. Wait, what? He don't know his mother.

"Where is your dad?" I asked him.

"You mean abbuta?" He asked.

Abbuta? Oh it's abbu.

"Yes." I said. "I don't know." He says.

"Okay, do you wanna have chocolate?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said, excitedly.

I have habit of keeping chocolates in my bag. I gave him with smile.

"So, your abbu is so careless. How can he leave sucha cutest baby alone." I murmured last part.

"He is not caylessh, he lobes me sho muchhhh." He said with pout.

Hm, he loves his dad so much, I pulled his cheeks.

"and, you know English?" I asked him.

He took a long pause and says, "yesh, me and abbu libes In London."

Oh wow. He was messed in chocolate.

"Darling, I'm sorry. I gave you chocolate and you spoiled your shirt." I said, rubbing tissue paper on his collar.

"What ish your name?" He asked me.

"Zehna." I said.

He asked me to bend, and when I bend he placed cutest kiss on cheek.

"I like you too." He says, blushingly.

"I love you more." I said, kissing his forehead.

Then I clean chocolate, near his lips and nose with tissue paper.

"So, you don't know who is your mother?" I asked him.

He was confused.

"My abbu is my mother." He said, confusingly.

"Wait--" someone cut me off.

"Ayaan, my baby. You are here. I was searching for you. How can you leave me alone like that ayaan?" Man asked him, worriedly. Taking ayaan in his arms.

Oh, he is his father. Who doesn't look like he is father of son. He have light brown skin, with pink cheeks. And nose, duh! It's beautiful. (Okay, I'm little obsessed with nose) he have same eyes like his son. His beard makes him look so hot. And his hair, damn. It's so flawless. Why guys always have beautiful eyelashes. Huh, I'm jealous because of his eyelashes.

"Hey, who is that handsome?" I heard someone who is behind me.

Shit! It's Haraam thoughts, astaqfirullah. 'What's wrong with you, zehna?' I asked myself.

I turned, it was hafsa. She raised her eyebrows.

"Ayaan's dad." I replied, blankly.

"Dad?" She asked, confusingly.

Ayaan kissed him.

"Huh! Chocolate on my cheeks too." He groaned.

He have beautiful voice.
I shook my head, what's wrong? He is married And namehram too.

"Who gave you chocolate?" He asked him.

"Zehnie." Ayaan says, pointing me.

"Ayaan, it's zehna." I said. Our eyes met.

"Thank you." Man says with fake smile.

"I wil call you zehnie." Ayaan said, excitedly. His dad hugged him tightly.

"Never leave me like that, okay? You know, I don't know how to live without you. You are my everything." He said with eyes full of tears.

"May I know? Where is his mother?" I asked his dad.

"That's none of your business." He said, wiping his tears.

"Rude." I heard hafsa, said.

I smirked.

"Let's go, before your daddi scold us." His father says with smile. They both giggled together. Oh, so cute.

"Bye zehnie." Ayaan said with flying kiss.

"Allah Hafiz ayaan." I said, blankly.

They went, he was handling ayaan Alone without his mother.

"Who is he?" Hafsa snapped.

I told her whatever happened. Then I slapped on her arm.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"I was here only, when you was dreaming about him." She says, dramatically.

“Haffy.” I give her glare angrily.

"What? You never look like that at someone." She tease. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever!" I said, irritatingly.

I share everything with my mom whatever happened today in mall.

"May be, his wife left him and his son." My mom says, watching dramas.

"That's why I tell you to stop watching these stupid dramas." I said, shaking my head. She didn't reply anything.

"Ammi, you know he has tears when he met Ayaan." I said, thinking about it.

"Hm, he loves his son na that's why. You said, he is young then he have son. For sure, his wife left him. Love marriage." She says, dramatically.

Why parents always have bad thoughts about love marriage. It's not love or arrange. It's all on us, how we will handle it. In arrange, there is love too.

"Go get up, have sandwiches at least. From afternoon you didn't eat anything except my brain." she says.

I came out of my thoughts. 'Stop overthinking.' I tell myself.