You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 1

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is female in this chapter
(I'm jus making up this tour setting)

Y/N's Pov

Today is the day that I am getting ready to surprise my amazing girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui. Right now she is in France for her European tour and I haven't seen her for three months. Lauren and I live together in Florida, so of course it's hard to talk because of the time change.

Right now I am packing for a week because I decided to stay with Lauren for a little. As I'm packing, I get a call. I look at my phone and see the name 'My one and only💚'. I instantly smile and answer.

"Hi baby!" I said excitedly.

"Hi my love, how are you," Lauren says sounding tired.

I answer back and say "I'm great now that I'm hearing your voice. Are you ok though, you sound really tired?"

My girlfriend chuckles a little bit and I smile even bigger and she says "Well, it is midnight here."

I quickly look at the time shocked because I didn't even realize what time it was in France. "Omg, baby, why are you calling me this late? You have a concert tomorrow in Paris. You need to get some rest."

"I know babe, but I wanted to talk to you. I just...I miss you so much," she says as she starts to cry a little.

I frown a little because she was crying. "I know baby. Once your tour is over we van spend every second together, I promise."

"Ok y/n/n, I have to go now. I will call you tomorrow before I start my concert. I love you so much baby."

"I love you so much too Lo, talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight baby," I say while smiling.

"Goodnight my love," Lauren says and then I hung up.

I kept smiling because I knew that Lauren would be very happy and surprised to see me tomorrow. I connect my phone to the bluetooth speaker in the bedroom and heard mine and Lauren's song, "All of Me" by John Legend. If it was even possible, I smile even more. I kept packing and once I finished around 7, I decided to go to the store to get a present for Lauren.

I left for a jewelry store and when I got there I bought a bracelet and I got it ingraved on the inside and it says 'No matter what the distance is, you and I will always be one. I love you.'

On my way home I kept thinking of the things I want to do with Lauren when I get there. She is going to be in Paris for the next three days. Tomorrow is her concert and I will be arriving once her concert is over, unfortunately. She has the other two days in Paris off and can do whatever she wants. So, I want to do things with her like go to the Eiffel Tower and take an art class with her, even though I suck at art (if you are good at art, I apologize, just go with it for the story).

When I got home it was 9pm. I went inside and got the rest of my things together. I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

'I can't wait to see Lauren' I thought as I slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys👋 I hope you enjoyed part 1. I am sorry if this is so bad and sorry for any mistakes....I haven't written in awhile😂 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and sorry for any mistakes. Bye✌