Storm of Emotion

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Snow Patrol - The Lightning Strike (What If This Storm Ends?)

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:07 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Just for a minute 

The silver forked sky 

Lit you up like a star 

That I will follow 

---

The ninja covered their vehicles with leaves, while Cole used trees to camouflage his vehicle, standing and looking proudly at his work.

 ''Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems.'' Lloyd told the Earth Ninja, and (Y/n) glanced at Zane who was walking with the others to them.

 ''Still, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this,'' Nya replied, tossing him techno gi. She also threw (Y/n) one, and she caught it.  ''It will scramble their signal so they can't find you.''

Now dressed in their new gis, the two checked out their new threads.

Lloyd laughed. ''Yeah, this is sweet.'' (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

''Lloyd?'' Misako spoke, and he lowered his mask and turned to his mother.

 ''Mum?'' The Green Ninja asked, seeing her. The two hugged, then pulled out of it.

''Oh. What are you all doing here?'' The old woman asked, seeing the others.

'Existing, obviously.' Morro spoke.

''The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu.'' Lloyd replied.

 ''Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has.'' Misako told her son.

 ''Well, where's Dad?'' The Green Ninja asked.

''Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?'' Kai asked.

''He no longer goes by Lord. Here, he is Sensei Garmadon and he won't be back until this evening's lesson.'' Misako replied.

''Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?'' Jay asked the old woman.

 ''I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help.'' Zane added.

''Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd saved his father, Garmadon sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously.'' The old woman told them, and they walked towards his monastery.

''But we were supposed to protect these with our lives,'' Kai replied, grabbing his Techno Blade.

''And never let them out of our sight,'' Jay added.

''You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them,'' Zane told them and the others gave them their Techno Blades. 

 ''Haha, yeah!'' Cole exclaimed.

 ''Thanks, Zane,'' Kai said.

''You're awesome,'' Jay told the nindroid.

 ''You're the best,'' Cole added.

''See ya.'' The Lightning Ninja said, walking back with the others.

(Y/n) stayed back, and took the Techno Blades out of his hands and carefully set them down on the ground. She then hugged the nindroid, who was at first surprised, but then hugged back, feeling the familiar feeling of his cheeks getting warm.