Chapter-15

1 st June 2017
"Baby , don't cry in school and take care of yourself and",Diya is advicing  Bhavika but is cut off by Tarun.

"Diya, Bhavika is not going to some battle field , so stop crying and  you have already told this all things to her atleast 10 times from yesterday night", Tarun said while rolling his eyes.

"Tarun ji,  you won't understand my feelings , my baby will be alone and far away from me for 3 hours, so I have to instruct her about everything", Diya said while kissing Bhavika's forhead.

"Bhavika , let's go", Tarun said taking Bhavika in his arms.

"Bye mommy", Bhavika said while kissing Diya on  cheeks.

"Bye , baby. Mom will miss you",Diya said while crying.

"Your mom has gone mad", Tarun said to Bhavika while exiting the door on which Bhavika just laughed.

"I heared that", Diya said with anger.

"It was meant to be heared", Tarun said with a crocked smile while turning towards Diya.

In past 2 months this is the new thing which started between Diya and Tarun.  There would always be a playful fight between them. They would tease each other,  make fun of each other.

"Diya , come I will drop you now", Tarun said while taking his bike keys.

"Tarun ji , I am scared" Diya said with fear in her eyes.

"Don't be scared Diya , everything will be fine, come let's go now", Tarun said while holding Diya's hand.  

Diya finished her work and went back home after 2 hours. As soon as she sat on the couch after changing , she heared a loud scream of Bhavika from the door.

"My baby, how was your first day at school?", Diya asked while taking Bhavika in her arms.

"Good, I love school",Bhavika said with a smile and clapping her hands.

"Did you make friends?", Diya asked.

"3", Bhavika said while showing her fingers.

"Wow, very good and did you finish your tiffin?", Diya asked.

Bhavika gave sheepish smile to Diya, indicating that she has not finished her tiffin.

Bhavika shows lots of tantrums regarding food. If Diya don't feed her from her own hands then Bhavika will skip all her meals.

"Bhavika is a bad girl and mummy don't like bad girls", Diya said while turning her face away from Bhavika.

"No,no Bhavika good girl not bad", Bhavika said while nuzzling her face in Diya's neck.

"Good girls eat there food , while bad girls don't", Diya said.

Bhavika ran towards her bag and started eating her food.  After 10 minutes when she finished her food, with an empty lunch box she came and stood in front of Diya.

"Finish", Bhavika said with a smile.

"Very good girl. Promise me that you will finish your tiffin box at school and come back home ", Diya said forwarding her hand.

"Ploise", Bhavika said keeping her palm on Diya's palm.

"Come , now let's get you changed", Diya said and took Bhavika to room.

1 St July 2017

"All the best Diya", Tarun said while feeding curd and sugar to Diya.