Chapter 62 - Parasomnia

"Addy" Stiles whisper shouts into my room and I make a noise of acknowledgment while trying to wake up fully as I shift around on my bed.

I release a surprised grunt as he plops half on top of me and I hear his breathy laugh as he starts pulling the blankets away "Where in the actual fuck are you? Would you like some bed with these blankets?"

He makes a few noises of aggravation as he pulls blankets this way and that, covering me more before he continues "Sweet christ, it's like untangling a ball of yarn– ah there we go"

Stiles successfully pulls the last bit of blanket away from my face, causing strands of my hair to fall over my eyes.

He snorts as he tries not to laugh, swiping his hands over my face as he sweeps the hairs out of the way and my furrowed brow frown comes into view.

Stiles smiles brightly "There's my girl– morning beautiful"

I flick my eyes to the clock, raising a brow in my silent question of I had forty more minutes to sleep, so what the hell is going on towards him.

Stiles chuckles and smashes his chest into me more as he reaches across the bed towards my shorter dresser.

"Fine, good morning– I'm awake, stop smushing me" I wheeze out and try to move from under him when he leans back over and shoves an iced coffee in my face.

I stop fighting to move, flicking my eyes between his adorable smirking face and my life's sustinece a few times.

Leaning upwards off the pillow I peck his lips quickly, earning a breathy chuckle as he allows me to sit up more and hands me the coffee.

I take a sip and let out a soft moan as I burrow my back into the pillows more "Soo good, thank you babe"

Stiles clears his throat and moves his arm to drape over my blanket covered legs "We have things to do this morning so you have to stop that"

Biting my straw with my teeth, I smile and lift my free hand in surrender before I take another sip.

Registering what he said, I tilt my head to the side "What things do we have to do before school?"

Stiles makes a face and fidgets with the blanket in his fingers "Oh we just need to stop by the station real quick"

"Because..." I draw out the word laced in suspicion and Stiles shrugs as he doesn't meet my eyes "Because we need to see my dad" he answers quickly, and I level him with a look "You really think he's going to run a background check on Theo?"

"How did you– yes I think he will. He appreciates how in tune with my gut feeling I am" He grumbles lowly in his chest and I raise a brow as I take another sip "Mmhmm–"

Dropping his hands flat on the bed, Stiles makes a noise as he connects his eyes with mine "Come on Adds, you can't tell me you aren't suspicious of him as well"

I shrug "I never said I wasn't suspicious, however I highly doubt a background check is going to bring up anything. I'm more suspicious of another werewolf coming back to Beacon because of Scott, especially after whatever that guy was last night tried to kill him. After everything with Peter, it just seems like weird timing."

Stiles nods, lifting a hand out towards me in complete agreement "Exactly, so you think he's not who he says he is either right?"

"You don't and that's enough for me" I state and set my hands on either side of me to push myself to sit up more.

Stiles sits up as well and furrows his brows as he connects his eyes with mine hesitantly "It is?"

I smile softly and set my hands on the bed, leaning closer towards him "I trust you and your gut instincts completely, Stilinski."