Chapter 5

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world
_________________________________

"What the f- I mean duck just happened." I sat down on the floor mind-blown. "Gon!" I heard a scream, to find Kurapika, "Alright since he's here let's go!" I cheered.

...

"-Uko! NARUKO!" "NANI!!?" I screamed back out by reflex, "...It's nothing much but I just wanted to ask, how did you manage to fend off against him?" "You mean that pedo?" I asked, "Um... If you mean Hisoka then yes." Gon replied.

"Oh... Just lot's of practice and training for sure." I said, shuddering at the intense training I did when I was younger. "I see..." Gon placed a thinking face.

But it did make you tough Yeah, so it's worth my blood, sweat and tears "Phew! WE MADE IT JUST IN TIME!" I fist pumped in the air energetically "Thanks for leading the way Gon." I said giving him a pat at the back for his good work.

"Leorio!" I heard Gon scream as all of us dashed towards him, "Urgh... Why am I so beat up." "You don't remember anything?" I asked with a mischievous smile, "Yeah, it's all hazy."

"Hah! That's because you tripped and fell old man! Your bones were so brittle that you probably fractured them!" I laughed out loud ignoring his expression as he looked at me angrily.

"Hey! You guys actually made it out of there alive, I thought we wouldn't see each other again." Leorio's angry retort was interjected by Killua as we turned to face him. "Mou~ Have more faith in us Killua." I pouted at him.

"Yeah and I tracked Leorio here by his cologne!" Gon said "Yep, and if nobody stepped in, I would have kicked some more butts and looked badass!" I said sulkily, "You guys are definitely one of a kind."

"Alright guys listen up! Phase two of the exam will take place in the Biska Forest Park. And so, I shall take my leave, best of luck to you all." Mr. Sato announced before he walked off weirdly.

"By the way Leorio, just wanted to tell you... We are here in the forest." I stressed at my words, giggling evilly afterwards at Leorio's pissed off look.

"Of course I know that you brat!" Leorio snapped at me, "I know but just in case you forgot about it since you're so old." I pushed on Leorio's buttons smirking at him, He's way too amusing for me to stop teasing him Judging by his previous few expressions... Agreed.

The wall opened horizontally as an authoritative voice rang out "All participants who passed phase one please enter."

We are presented by Naruko taking her own sweet time walking there...

"I want you guys to cook." Menchi announced which made several people amongst the crowd question them, "Cooking?" I muttered, I am certainly a good cook! This will be easy And how do you know how to cook? Because I cook for Naruto and myself almost everyday?

So how do you know that your simple and easy Ramen dish can satisfy them? ... I was left speechless, Kurama's right... I'm always right.

What if they don't like it? Does this mean I'll fail the hunter exams and have to wait another year to continue? Calm down, I'm sure it'll be just fine.

"Yes, your challenge for the second phase is to produce a dish that will satisfy our palate." "Why do we have to cook?!" Someone from the crowd asked,"Why? That's because we are gourmet hunters." She answered his question.