chapter 29

Third-person pov

Lillian continues walking down the stair without paying any thought to what was happening around her. As she desperately tries to walk in her extremely high heels that Tiana had forced her to put on without falling on her face and embarrassing herself.

     While Kelvin seems to be lost in limbo wondering what he found in the crazy woman to make him feel attracted to her. Lilian taking a glance at Kelvin could not help but love the way the suit fitted him so perfectly. though Kelvin is a total jerk to her she can't continue to deny the fact that he was very a very handsome man although she can't admit that to him. she knows in her mind that his looks were his best quality because other than that he is an arrogant, annoying and in frustrating bastard with no human feelings. She smiled to herself as she classified him just the way it should be.

     But she still couldn't help but notice that after having such annoying characters she noticed he can be nice if he wants to some times but that's just another rare trait for him to exhibit she thought with a  smile to herself. Seeing that he wore the suit she made for him.

   He had refused on wearing it days ago as he claimed she was not a famous designer but an amateur and he is a billionaire who can't be seen with such clothes. She still couldn't figure out why she was so hurt by the fact that he deliberately refused on wearing her design.

She was normally the type that does not care what people say as she refused to be intimidated by them " but for the first time in forever "

(a/n if you have watched "frozen" you know what am talking about *wink* ) you can continue now sorry

she was affected and she still could not figure out why??

Kelvin couldn't do anything else than stare at the beautiful woman before him. He could no longer deny the fact that he was physically attracted to her, but there was a nagging feeling deep down in his heart that told him it way more than just a physical attraction but he chooses to bury that feeling deep down inside him with a shovel to stop the feeling from coming to live again.

    He still thought he was in danger for having a physical attraction for a woman but for the sake of the deal he has to snap out of it and keep his dick in his pant Cause he was not ready to fall into the traps of another woman who is soon going to betray him because of the love of money. Their all the same he tries to convince him no matter how much his heart try to convince him of something different. He must be very strong if he will be able to live with her for a year without doing anything stupid that he was going to regret later on like falling in lo..... Urgggggg!!! that word was still really strange to him because he was never going to make the same mistakes twice in a lifetime.

But luck wasn't on his side tonight cause the crazy woman was looking so beautiful and now he has to keep his damn possessive side locked up inside for him to make it tonight without killing anybody. He was going to try so hard to keep his possessiveness intact so nobody can notice. especially that idiot Tony cause he would not let me hear the end of it.

..~~~~~~~~~~~•~•~~~~~

Kelvin POV

Damn!! Now I need to take a cold shower. I thought with a frown on my face. Damn crazy woman always making me feel so strange.

  Is it just strange you feel or something more *wink*

Ignoring.

   I need to keep calm I said to myself as I saw her walking towards me you can't let her know you are weak I continue to chant to myself.

   But you are man

No am not

    As she came closer to me I could no longer deny the fact that she was really beautiful.

"Here comes the woman of the hour that has kept me for so long," I said with a smirk trying to distract myself from staring as she frowns at my comment which I found cute.

Cute... You're so in trouble man

  "can you please stop whining don't you know it takes time to look this pretty," she said with a mock smile turning around and showing me her figure as my lily eyes focus more on her ass.

Pervert much.

  "And who told you that you look beautiful," I said with a teasing smirk as I saw her smirk fall as she frowns at me. 

Me me me me me my subconscious screams

Can you just shut it

"Kel can you please stop teasing my daughter," my mom said with a smile at Lily.

  " Dear don't mind him I think you look beautiful don't let anyone tell you less," my mom said with a lovely smile. Now it's my turn to frown.

"Thanks, mom" Lily replied with a sweet smile. As she turned to me bringing out her tongue in a childish manner. As she indicates with her eyes me been shot with a gun by my mom which hardens my frown.

"No thank you Lily for making my son happy again. He had been so sad after Sophie. That I  thought he was never going to be happy again but I see him so happy whenever he is around you. Thank you so much dear for making my son happy again I was so worried that he was never going to be happy again after what that "Bitch" did to him I hope you forgive my foul language " my mom said so sincerely said to Lily as she tries so hard not to cry before giving me and Lily a hug before making her way up the stairs. Saying something about going to get my dad and see you at the party.

    I frown as I see my mom climbing up the stairs Sophie was still a delicate topic for me. I wish my mom didn't have to mention her name anywhere near me much less mention it around lily cause I don't want anyone to know about it. much less for her getting curious about the topic. That was an ugly aspect of my life that I wish to be buried forever without anyone opening my wounds.

.

"We should leave now we are going to be late," I said with a frown. Cause Just a main pronunciation of the word, Sophie had just ruined my evening.

I walked out of the mansion with Lily trying to catch up with my stripes. I saw the driver already waiting for us in the car as we both got closer he quickly open the door of the car for me as we both got in, he drove us to the party.

.....................~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••

Lilian pov

   We Arrived shortly at our destination. I had noticed that Kelvin seem to be quiet and in a foul mood ever seen his mom mention the name Sophie he has been acting strange. I wonder who she is to him that a mere mention of her name could get him so moody.

.............................................................

A/N

Am sorry guys about the late update.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter I what to thank you all for not losing your hope in me and my book. Thank you for the support and your positive comments.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

  So what do you guys think about the story so far??

What are your future prediction?? 

Love you all 😍

Till next update

Byeeeeee

Star 🌟