Chapter 16

[Name]'s POV

"Are you sure that we're not walking around circles, natsu?"

"No,of course not!,"

The five of us had been wandering around the forest for 3 days,We only stop when it's getting dark,We look for caves for us to sleep in.I can't help but feel that the forest looked quite familiar. . .

"I think i see something over there!"Wendy exclaimed.Natsu and i looked at where she was pointing...It looked quite familiar...

W-wait. . .WHAT?!

"What in the world-It's the guild!,But why is it like a tree?"

Well long story short,the five of us entered the guild,And saw the exact opposite of us.

Of course what should i expect from an alternate universe?enough of that,We spent the whole day there providing them that we are not from this world.

At first they were suspicious,But in the end they believed us.After that we asked if they knew where our friends are at,They said that huge lacrimas were outside the palace.

So of course natsu became furious and ran to the palace,Me and wendy facepalmed at him.Running after him nonetheless.

After a week of exploring edolas,me natsu and wendy have been captured.Put in some sort of room/chamber,the ruler of edolas-Or more on that he looks like an old geezer,Drained all of our magic power

Natsu tried stopping him,But failed since we were tied to strong chains.

Once the old guy left,Natsu forcefully broke the chains,Released me and wendy.

We got out of the castle,Only to be standing infront of all our guild mates in separate lacrimas.

Gajeel one of our friends,Hid so he was never captured,He gave us some pills that enabled us to use our magic once again.

We destroyed all of the lacrimas that had our friends in them.By night time War began soldiers started attacking all of us goo thing our opposites helped us in defeating them.

Natsu,wendy and gajeel defeated Faust,A machine dragon to be exact,Good thing those three were dragon slayers.

After defeating the dragon,Everything went back to normal,All of us were at the city.

"Huh?What's happening. . .?"

All of my guild mates started floating,All of them were being sucked up in the sky.Except for me. . .

"[N-name]!"Natsu shouted,Reaching out his hand for me to hold it.

"Gramps!,Why isn't [Name] floating like us?!"Master makarov looked at me and nodded.

I smiled sadly,Tears started forming from the corner of my eyes.

'𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎,𝒉𝒖𝒉?'

"You see guys. . .I'm not actually from magnolia,I'm from edolas..."

All of their eyes widened,Most of them started tearing up.

"B-but how?"

"It's quite simple,Natsu.[Dragon's Name] And i lived in the forest when i was little,I just figured it out a few months ago,Before i moved back here...Before [Dragon's Name] left me,She teleported me to magnolia."