Inojin(3)

(Chapter 6)-Two years later  (Short chapter, I'm so sorry for how late this is and the next Shikajin chapter will be longer. I promise.)

Inojin sat on his bed doing what you'll normally find him doing. Drawing. The platinum blonde wasn't wearing any pants just some boxers and an oversized shirt that hang loosely on the his small delicate body. The Inojin's hair had grown longer from the last two years. It was now all the way down to his ass, and right now was holding it up in a high messy bun.

As Inojin drew, there was a soft knock on his door. The blonde looked up from his drawing and stopped. As soon as he got up to go put on pants Shikadai opened the door an Inojin stopped in his tracks and looked at his 'for now secret boyfriend'

Shikadai looked up and down the blonde. "You can't knock then open the door immediately after" Inojin said flustered and crossing his arms. The lazy ninja smirked, walked inside the room and closed it with his back. The Nara layed on the door with one leg holding him up as he stared at his blonde boyfriend. Inojin rolled his eyes and bent down to pick up a pair of pants. As he did his ass stuck high in the air with Shikadai staring right at it.

The platinum blonde picked up the pants and was about to turn when he hit a rock hard chest. Inojin almost hit the ground but was caught by the waist by Shikadai. Shikadai held his blonde boyfriend close, and looked into Inojin's eyes. The blonde couldn't help but blush at their close contact. "So what are you getting me for my birthday" Shikadai whispered sexily into the Blonde's ears lightly blowing sending shivers down Inojin's back.

Shikadai rubbed his hand down Inojin's back. "Well actually I don't really know what to get you" Inojin admitted. The Nara pulled the Yamanaka closer. "How about you give me your everything. Let's seal the deal, if you know what I mean."

Inojin blushed, taking the hint. "Hm, I guess we'll figure out on your birthday." He moved away from Shikadai to pull up his pants. Shikadai frowned but shrugged. They could decide when the time comes. Plus, it was too much of a drag for Shikadai to go  any farther right now. The Nara flopped down on his boyfriend's bed. "Shika, get up." Shikadai groaned and rolled on his side. "Mm, what a drag." The blonde shook his head and sat on his bed, right behind his lazy boyfriend. "So.... you're birthday is next week..." Shikadai gave a hum of agreement. "That means only a few more months before we have to tell our parents about us..." 

Shikadai sat up rubbing Inojin back. "Don't worry." 

Inojin nodded, trusting his boyfriend. "It's just... They want us to continue tradition, we can't give them grandchildren unless through adoption. Even then, there's a chance it still won't work out." Shikadai sighed, pulling his boyfriend back down with him. "Stop worrying and take a nap."

Inojin groaned. He had a a painting he did want to continue. The blonde took a look at his boyfriend and smiled. Maybe a quick nap couldn't be too bad.