☆34

"I want a Job

"I want a Job." Yuji huffed, walking alongside Donghyuck to the cafeteria, eyes drawn to them as soon as they entered.
"Why?" He asked, rolling his eyes at kid running in his way.
"I just want some money, anyway i want to keep busy."
Donghyuck smirked at you.
"Busy hm? Well I've got a few ways to- ouch!" He yelled, rubbing his arm and glaring up at Yuji.

"Weirdo." She commented, watching as he jokingly rolled his eyes at the girl but nevertheless pressed a small quick kiss to her.
"See you later." He nodded and walked towards his friends. She sighed as she watched him but walked towards her own table, greeting the guys.

"How's things with Jihee?" Yuji asked Jeno whilst sipping her drink. Jeno shrugged and looked over to his soulmate who was looking very distant from her group.
"Shit gotta pee brb."
"Who says brb out loud?" Jisung retorted only to slap his hands over his mouth. "I just did."

Yuji walked away from the group and towards the bathroom, doing her business and walking out- only to see Haeun and Jihee. However Jihee was bawling her eyes out.
"Are you okay?" Yuji asked concerned, sympathetic for the girl who sniffled as she swallowed down her tears. She shook her head as a no and Yuji quickly grabbed some tissues for her.
"Thank you." Jihee said, blowing her nose.
"What happened?" Yuji asked, washing her hands.

Jihee sighed and splashed her face with water, removing her makeup.
"It's Jeno." She said and Yuji gave her full attention.
"I'm scared." Jihee admitted, eyes closed as the cold water hit her face.
"Why?"
"Because I don't know if he'll like me, everyone thinks I'm a bitch- he probably does too."
Yuji shook her head and walked over to Jihee who was drying her face.

"He'll love you Jihee, trust me Jeno isn't like that. He was actually really excited when he found out about you."
"Really?"
"Yeah so get your cute little ass over there and get yo man." Haeun stated, patting Jihee's back.
"How's you and Donghyuck." Haeun nodded to Yuji who was smiling at the sound of his name.

"We're really good actually." And Haeun smirked at this but stood up straighter.
"Wait give me your number."
"Why?"
"Because I'm going to start texting you, you idiot." Haeun sighed and took Yuji's phone, typing in her name.
"I actually need some girl mates."
"But what about the rest of your group-"
"Hate them, except Jihee. The rest can suck my dick."

"Anyway, I'll make a group chat with us three, forget the rest." She said, giving back her phone and Yuji nodded.
"I feel you, I need some girl friends too."
"Sorted, I'm not going to lie but you're so pretty." Jihee complimented in awe to which Yuji shook her head.
"No have you seen yourself?"
"Shut up I would literally turn lesbian for you." Jihee said, throwing a wink to which Yuji playfully slapped her bum.

"Alright lesbians Donghyuck would probably throw a fit if he knew Yuji was getting touched by anyone but him."

"Did you have a good day?" Hyuck asked as he caught up to Yuji, his hand resting on her waist

"Did you have a good day?" Hyuck asked as he caught up to Yuji, his hand resting on her waist. She nodded and leaned into him.
"I made friends with Haeun and Jihee properly, i like them." Donghyuck hummed in agreement.
"Just don't be friends with Eunha and Kyungmi- they'd do anything to get a guy's attention."
"Really? What about you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Have they tried to get your attention too?"
"Multiple times but, I never saw them that way, plus they're definitely too desperate."

"I'm curious, how many girls have you been with?"
"I've never had a girlfriend before." And Yuji's jaw dropped.
"You're lying."
Donghyuck shook his head.
"Nope."
"But you must've had girls drooling over you."
"I wasn't looking for a relationship, I actually wanted to meet my soulmate you know- and I did." He said, pulling Yuji closer.

"But everyone says..."
"What?"
"That you sleep with every girl that throws themselves at you." Yuji said, referring back to several instances. Even when Renjun said that thing in the group chat.
Donghyuck stopped walking and Yuji also stopped, wondering what happened.
They had reached the traffic lights and Yuji furrowed her forehead at the boy just standing there.

"If you're thinking about what Renjun said, he was referring to the fact that I don't keep friendships for long- it wasn't about relationships. I talk to people so I'm not lonely then I basically ghost them." He admitted, rubbing the back of his head.
"So you haven't slept with a lot of girls?"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and stepped closer to Yuji.
"I'm a virgin Yuji, I waited for you."
Pressing the button on the traffic lights. "Idiot." He muttered jokingly.
Yuji gawked up at Donghyuck, this whole time thinking he had been toying with girls.

"You've never had a girlfriend-"
"Have you had a boyfriend?"
"No but-"
"Well it's not so shocking babe, wait but have you.."
"God no Hyuck I wouldn't do it with anyone if he wasn't my soulmate, it's a special thing you know."
He nodded in agreement, but turned serious all of a sudden.

"How many kids do you want in the future?"

Does anyone have Tumblr?