"Don't look at me..I already know I'm a monster"

(Okie! This oc is for a master x slave rp so he's a slave, the next oc of my is a master, if you wanna rp with him, you either rp with my master oc or some other oc of mine, sorry that's just how I'm doing it)

Name: "Am I allowed to speak? I am? Oh uh, my name is...I don't remember my real name but! I've been given many names, but I like shadow the most so far..."

Nickname: "Shadow, puppy, Fang, blade, a lot of bad ones...let's not talk about those..."

Age: "I'm 19, almost 20, I remember that"

Species: "well...my old master called me a mutt which is offensive since I'm a werewolf..."

Gender: "I'm a male, yep"

Sexuality: "let's not....talk about that" he's bisexual but he doesn't let anyone one, everyone believes he's straight

Appearance: up above

Likes: "I like it when I get to go outside and...get pets and bellyrubs, and scratches! I also like chew toys, treat and seeing my master happy! Mhm!"

Dislikes: "I don't like the cage...or the dark, or lightning...or punishments...I don't wanna make master leave me again..."

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Well, someone who is nice and eho can tell me what to do and how to do it, yeah" "Lover? I can't have one, now slave can, especially not there master, that is forbidden"

Pets?: "I can't have any but I love animals"

Family: "A...family?" He doesn't remember

Physical/mental health: Physical health he is well built, he isn't weak nor to strong, he has a few scars from his former master's and Mistresses, mentally he is doung well, he's like a big puppy dog, due to being a slave all his life, he was never taught how to be a wolf, he was trained very young to never bite or attack

Backstory: Shadow was a slave from a very early age, when he was a baby, just three months oold, no one told him what happened to his parents or how he even got into the system. His first master he was with took care of huh in till he was four, that master was kind and sweet but his master fell ill and soon died, he was sold again but this master was scary and mean, he would make Shadow wear a muzzle at times, to remind him that he is a dog and nothing more, that master got rid of him when he was ten, his last master bought him and he was there until he turned 19, that master was fair but would punish him if he did something wrong, he got rid of him because his master did something to him but he never talks about it, his master got rid of him out of fear he would use it as blackmail so now he is back on the market.

Scenario 1: You were at the auction, for slaves of course, none were catching you eye, all so dirty and violent, ugh, so disgusting. That is until Shadow's cage went on stage, he was curled up in a corner and seemed frightened, which was odd to you especially that he is a werewolf, you did need some kind of guard dog at your place or perhaps you could use him for other things but that you could figure out later. The bidding began and you waited till the last second to thow in your bid, you won! Shadow watched as you walkes up to his cage as he was taken backstage, what do you do?