14th Sword | Trainer from Hell

Butterfly Estate ~ A Week Later

"How...how the hell did we get here?" Aoi thought, a dead look on her face as she sat on her knees within the training room of the Butterfly Estate.

However...she wasn't alone.

Beside her was Inosuke, who was quietly grumbling to himself, Tanjiro beside him just sitting silently, Kanao then sitting elegantly beside him and just smiling, Zenitsu beside her looking dead inside, then even Nezuko was sitting beside him.

Just how did it come to this situation? Well, that's pretty simple.

If one were to look ahead of the kids, (Y/N) stood there with his sword drawn, a menacing look on his face unlike the usual kind/smug look he wore.

"Now then, kids, let's get this straight." (Y/N) growled, swinging his sword in an arc, barely missing them.

"I'm not (Y/N). Oh no, fuck that guy. He's gone! When you're here with me, I'm known as Instructor Hell! Got that?!" (Y/N) hissed, getting up in Tanjiro's face.

"(Y/N), you don't really need to-"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS "(Y/N)" YOU SPEAK OF?! I AM INSTRUCTOR HELL, AND YOU WILL CALL ME AS SUCH! GOT THAT, MAGGOT?!" (Y/N)- oh, sorry- Instructor Hell reprimanded, glaring at Tanjiro, who only sweatdropped.

"Hai, instructor Hell!" Tanjiro squeaked out, retreating a bit.

"That's the spirit! Now then, you fucks, any complaints?!" Hell asked, glaring at the entire group.

"NONE!" The group yelled, making (Y/N) nod in satisfaction.

Off to the side, Shinobu and the butterfly girls were all sitting, watching the interaction.

"My, my, he's so serious about this. I didn't think he'd go all boss mode on them." Shinobu smiled helplessly, watching (Y/N) glare at the kids as if he'd eat them alive.

A week had passed since (Y/N) and Shinobu had seen Rina off, and since then, the two had grown a lot closer. Shinobu found it enjoyable to be around (Y/N) now, and he the same, though neither would admit it.

"ALRIGHT! UP! I'LL PERSONALLY TEST YOU ALL MYSELF!" (Y/N) yelled at the kids, getting them all to stand.

"PIG HEAD, YOU'RE UP FIRST!" (Y/N) glared at Inosuke.

"HUH?! YOU WANNA FIGHT?! I'LL PUT YOU DOWN HERE, KORENEKLATO!" Inosuke huffed, grabbing a pair of wooden swords as he stood across from (Y/N), then charging at him.

"YOUR SHIT TALK SUCKS! YOU'VE GOT TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO WORK ON! AND THATS INSTRUCTOR HELL TO YOU, UNCULTURED SWINE!" (Y/N) yelled back, the wooden sword in his hands disappearing and turning into a flash of light brown as (Y/N) smacked Inosuke into a wall.

Ok, this is probably a bit confusing, so let me clear things up a bit.

After (Y/N) and Shinobu returned, (Y/N) had begun teaching Aoi the Breath of Shadows, and Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu all managed to recover due to using the Water, Beast and Thunder energies inside them.

As for Kanao, (Y/N) had gotten Shinobu's approval to also train her, saying it would be a good test of her abilities.

As for Nezuko...(Y/N) simply claimed that she would need to learn how to defend herself, so he would personally teach her.

"ORRRAAA! YOU NEED TO PUT MORE POWER INTO YOUR ATTACKS!" (Y/N) roared again, smacking an enraged Inosuke, who once again went flying into a wall.