56-Gustavo Is in Love

Everything began with a single "I love you" that Gustavo wrote on the wall behind the garage, next to her house.

Then, next to that "I love you," Gustavo added her name, just so that there is no confusion.

Afterwards, under her name, he also added her surname.

Just so that there is no confusion.

When he finished doing that, Gustavo thought that perhaps, the letters weren't big enough and that she might not even see the message.

This is why he added another message, identical to the first one.

Only with bigger letters.

Gustavo was almost pleased, but he thought that the message might look even more beautiful if he added why he loved her.

More words, thoughts, hearts, flowers came into existence.

They covered the wall, the fence, the windows, the pavement...

When he noticed he ran out of his spray, Gustavo did not despair.

He had a rucksack full of a multitude of sprays in various colours.

He covered his entire neighbourhood, all the walls of all houses, buildings, and benches.

Then, Gustavo started writing the message in all the places of the city where he thought she might pass by.

He wrote with ease.

Soon, Gustavo painted the entire planet Earth, filled with his love for her.

The whole universe is about to realize how much in love he really is.

Because, Gustavo is now saving money to travel to the Moon.

***

A/N: Theme song: "Julee Cruise: Falling."