20. Unknown POV

This is just a fill in chapter. But this is vital chapter for upcoming unexpected series of events.

------------------------------

Earlier this week when jimin came with jihoon to book a room in the hotel. A man saw him and eyed him up and down.

Then he called for his secretary.

“Yes sir. Is this hotel upto your liking? Would you like to stay in this hotel or I should look into another hotel? ” the secretary asked his boss who was in city for a week on an Official business.

The boss then again glanced towards the pair(Jimin and Jihoon) who was now heading towards lift to reach the room they booked and replied with a smirk.

“Well I believe I'll be staying in this hotel for this week but before that ask the receptionist for that gorgeous boy's whereabouts. I'm going to stay here and stay very long. ”

“The boy with the baby Sir?” the secretary asked.

“Yes. That boy. Ask his plans and for how long he would be staying here then I'll be staying here.” the man replied.

“Okay sir. ” he said and left the lobby area to go to receptionist. He knew when his boss set an Eye on a person it is a given that he'll have that person in the end. Now it was this blonde's turn.

After a while he came back with an information about the blonde boy.

“Sir his name is Park jimin. He came here from Busan. He is here for a Week tops. Then he'll go back there.”

“Okay what is his room's number. I'll book the room next to his. ” the person said.

“Sir I booked you a room for you next to them. I hope that is okay. ” the secretary said excitedly.

“Off course it is more than okay. Good job. Bring my stuff to my room. I'll get rest before my meeting tomorrow. ”

“Okay Sir. I'll bring it shortly. ” he said and left.

Then a came to direct the man towards his room.

“I wish you have a good time living here. Let's show you your room. Mr. Choi. ”
He said with a bow.