Chapter 3 - Award

Linnea Lindberg

As soon as I landed in Oslo, I put my luggage into my car and got into the driver seat. I smirked and turned the GPS on right away. I drove out from the airport towards my new apartment.

I came here to Oslo with zero guards and no one knows except my trusted guards. I guarantee them that they won't get fired and I will pay them 5 times more than they usual.

I called my friend, Mia.

"Linnea.. are you here in Oslo already?" She asked.

"Just landed, on my way to my new apartment. You got the information that I want?" I asked.

"Yes, he's going to come here in 2 hours time so.. you still have time."

"Thanks." I smirked.

"I'll see you there." I ended the call and quickly drove my car to my new apartment. When I arrived there, I brought my own luggage out and went up to the 25th floor. I walked into my new apartment and smiled.

Mia did a great job.

I walked into the bedroom and opened my luggage right away. I took out my one shoulder white dress and put it on my bed. I jumped into the shower right away.

I dried my hair and my body right away. Putting on my robe and started to do my makeup and hair. I put my red lipstick and smiled looking at the mirror. I put on my gold accessories and put on my cream pumps.

I sprayed myself some perfumes and took out my cream small clutch

I sprayed myself some perfumes and took out my cream small clutch. I put some money, credit card and my phone. I checked the time and I got ready on time.

I walked out from my room and went down to the lobby. I have my car ready but with a chauffer now. Mia really did a good job, she deserves a raise. I got inside and texted Mia that I'm on my way to the restaurant.

Suddenly my phone rang and it's my mother. I pressed the red button and smirked. I put my phone inside my clutch and took a really deep breath. I'm a little nervous but.. I'll be okay. I'm expert in this field.

"I'm a classy bitch.. I'm a classy bitch." I whispered to myself.

Mia texted me that he's here already with some of his colleagues. I'm still a little bit nervous but I'll be okay.

"Your Majesty, we're here." My chauffer announced and I looked out the window. The bellboy opened the door for me and I got out from the car. I walked into the hotel and go straight to the lift. I pressed the lift button and waited for the lift to come.

Once the lift door opened, I walked inside and pressed the R button. There's famous restaurant in this hotel's rooftop. Mia told me and she's one of the managers there too. I leaned my body to the wall as the door closed.

I looked at the numbers going up and I gulped nervously. Why am I so nervous? Maybe it's because I haven't see him in a long time and I don't know what to expect either.

The door lift opened and I walked out. I was greeted by the employee and she asked me my name. I told her that I booked my reservation with Mia's name. She checked it and lead me into the restaurant.

I saw Mia and she pointed at the table near the window. I smiled and I turned fully to the table that she pointed to. My eyes landed on Isaac Calland right away, it was not that hard to get his attention. He's already looking at me and I gave him a smile before going towards the opposite direction for my seat.

Who is Isaac Calland?

Isaac Calland is my childhood crush. We met through an event with our parents and he used to be this cute boy with a black bow tie around his neck. He's 3 years older than me and at that time he was the one who stroll around me with while holding my hands.

After that event, we never really seen each other anymore. It's been 10 years or maybe 11 years but he left me a really good impression so that's why I'm picking him as my next target.

He's a part of royalty too. His mother was the Princess of Norway. She got married with a businessman and left the palace 2 years after that.

I was looking at the menu when suddenly the chair right across me was being pulled. I looked up to see none other than Isaac Calland himself.

"Princess Linnea Lindberg, it's been a long time." I put down the menu and smiled looking at him.

"Well.. look who's here. Isaac Calland, how are you?" I asked as I put my hand in front of him. He took it and kissed the back of my hand.

"I'm good and I'm assuming that.. you're running away?" He asked and I tucked my hair to the back of my ear.

"You can say that." I answered and he smirked.

"What brings you here, beautiful?" He asked as he observing me.

"Going to have dinner with a friend. How about you?" I asked and he pointed at his table.

"Your colleagues?" I asked pretending like I just knew about it.

"Yeah.. so after dinner, do you have plans?" Jackpot! Men are so easy to lure.. or maybe it's just my talent to be a seducer.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Have a drink?"

"Where?"

"My house?"

"Call!" I said and he smiled widely.

"I'll see you after dinner." He said as he got up and I nodded. After he left, Mia walked in and sat down. We hugged and started to order. From my seat, I can see Isaac clearly and he's checking me out. I winked at him and he smirked before talking with his colleagues again.

"You should get an award, Linnea." Mia said and I turned to her.

"I should and I deserve to have one." I said.