💰33

azlea😤

3 days later

"so you wasn't finna tell me huh?" wooski asked me.

"nigga what?"

he shook his head. "don't act up now, you pregnant and you wasn't finna tell yo best friend? i'm hurt ode."

"how da fuck you know? i only told 2 people nigga." i said shaking my head.

"and none of those two people was me, plus you not naming the child after me. you jus wilding at this point truthfully."

"first of all ion even go yet, my appointment not till later on in the day and i don't even know the name of the baby, so where df you getting this information from?" i asked.

he shrugged his shoulders, "y'all niggas is loud asf i heard it from everybody, but yo nigga slow asf and he don't kno. and don't name him no damn duckio cause i will put that child up for adoption myself."

"ain't nobody naming a baby getting named after that duck ass nigga duckio, and none of y'all getting this baby named after you if i am pregnant." i said laughing.

"well you gone make him go to the appointment?" he asked me.

i nodded my head. "duh, he definitely coming cause i know whatever the results are and he ain't there imma be scared to tell him."

"can i come too?"

i nodded laughing, "we should go right now."

"aye tremani!" wooski yelled.

"wassup bro?"

"we finna go somewhere with azzy, let's go." polo nodded as we went to the car.

"shotgun!" i yelled running to the car.

i plugged my phone into the aux blasting my music.

"EVERY THINGS LITTY I LOVE WHEN ITS HOT." i yelled and danced.

"girl shut yo ass up, you finna see if you pregnant or not and if you is don't be jiggling that baby like that." wooski said bout loud as fuck.

polo popped his head to the front, "fuck he talking about pregnant? you pregnant? mini polo finna be running around or sum? how come yeen tell me? when da appointment is?"

"chill wit all dem damn questions my nigga. we on the way to the appointment to find out, aight?"

he sat back in his seat and nodded. "yeo my nigga finna be dripped out once he gets out the womb fasho."

"and what if it's a shawty?" i asked looking to the back.

he shook his head. "it's not finna be one, but if it is nigga than shit imma love my princess."

"and what if i ain't pregnant?"

"that's cool too i guess. i jus wanna know why you feeling this way and if you good at the end of the day, whether that being pregnant or not azzy."