chapter twenty

*Authors note* Hi guys. This chapter took so long!! I'm so sorry, but here it is so enjoy <3

You entered your bedroom and closed the door violently behind you. You were really mad at Thor.

How could he? When he knew that only the Tesseract could save Loki.

You fell in the bed with your back and stared at the ceiling and asked yourself:

"Why do things have to be so difficult?"

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on your door.

"Who is it?" You shouted from the bed as you lifted your head to stare at the door.

"It's Thor." The voice on the other side said.

"What do you want?" You shouted with a mad voice.

"Please, let me in. I just want to talk." Thor said as he leaned his head against the door, hoping you would let him in.

"What? You're gonna apologise again?" You asked mad.

"Please, just let me in." Thor said.

You took a deep breath before getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.

You held the door handle slowly and opened the door. You looked at Thor with a mad face and made an annoyed gesture for him to get in, closing the door behind him after.

He turned around to look at you and you leaned against the door.

"What?" You said annoyed not looking at him.

"I just...I don't want you to get in danger. You can't steal the Tesseract." He said lifting his eyebrows.

"You can't stop me." You said.

"So you're gonna steal it without me?" Thor asked.

"Yes." You said. "I will not stay here with my arms crossed while the only person I love in this life is frozing in Jotunheim!" You said.

Thor seemed hurt with what you just had said but you continued.

"I can't live without him! You understand? I can't!" You said. Your voice cracking slightly. Thor continued to listen to you and didn't said a word.

"I thought you would help me. He is your brother, but looks like you don't care about him." You said as you took your back from the door and gave a step forward. "Sometimes it feels like I'm the only person he has!"

"I care about Loki." Thor said.

"Well it doesn't looks like it." You said in a low tone as you leaned in the door again.

"I'm going to prove you wrong." Thor said.

"What?" You said widening your eyes.

Thor placed his hand behind his back and, seconds later, Mjolnir appeared flying and landed on his hand.

"We're going to the weapons vault."

You smiled. Your psychological approach worked. You made Thor regret his actions and put his brother in first place.

You followed Thor out of your room and you two headed towards the weapons vault.

The big gate opened, the guards let you in because you were with the prince.

The door was closed behind you as you followed Thor to the place where the Tesseract was kept in.

When you saw it, a blue glow was coming out of the cube and some sparkles inside made it shine.