27

"I feel really uncomfortable right now." said Yeonjun. He and Soobin are out in the city and they're currently sitting outside an ice cream parlour since there aren't any vacant seats inside anymore. Soobin declined at first, insisting on paying the shop to provide a table for them but Yeonjun managed to drag him out. Thus, they're situation right now.

"May I remind you that you were the one who made us sit in here when we could've just easily rented the whole place." replied Soobin as he lied back down on his seat, his sunglasses falling down to his nose a little bit.

Even with those shades on, Yeonjun can easily tell he's rolling his eyes.

"I'm not talking about our spot, I'm talking about– about them..." Yeonjun raised his hand and pointed his thumb at his left side.

Soobin glanced at that direction and quickly understands what the other meant. He straightened his position and flicked the elder's forehead with his fingers, causing a startled look on the poor male's face.

"Ow! What the heck?"

"You're not supposed to acknowledge them, dummy."

Yeonjun glared at him. "I know! But still– don't you feel weird or something?"

Soobin shrugged, removed his glasses and went to place them on Yeonjun. The other flinched, thinking that he would flick him again but quickly composed himself when he realized that Soobin was just putting the glasses on him. He frowned at the action.

"And why am I wearing this?"

"Helps in ignoring them. Kinda blocks the sight." Soobin said like it's the most casual thing in the world.

Is he unaware of the effects of his actions? Or is he doing this on purpose?

Oh, right. He's probably just doing this for the show.

Don't forget that, Yeonjun.

Turns out the dinner they had last week wasn't a simple family dinner after all. He should've seen it coming the moment his parents showed up but no, he genuinely thought they were there to eat and have some fucking chitchat.

What a clueless idiot he was.

The true purpose of the dinner?

Yeah well, it was planned to talk about a new business strategy.

And it just so happened that he and Soobin are involved in that said strategy.

Actually no, they are the strategy.

Apparently, the public was so caught up in their "secret romance" that the sales went up the moment they made it official. The media began to get hooked in their entertainment company too, resulting for more publicity and promotions. Definitely benefiting both parties that they decided to use it further into their advantage.

And these two happened to be the baits.

They were tasked to go on a "date" publicly so the people would be more interested to them and get the attention they're supposed to bring.

Now, a single date wouldn't really hurt anyone, right?

That's what they thought too, causing them to agree (not like they have a choice anyway) but they weren't informed that there would be photographers tailing them all throughout this so called "date".

They even have a fucking manual. The poses they should be doing? Fucking listed.

What the fuck kinda date has a script? Their date, that's what.