.:Chapter 8:.

Hewwo and welcome back to another cring worth story! So technically I might show her other eyeeeeeee??? But eh.. not sure? Tell me what you guys think! Onto the story!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

3rd Pov

As morning hit everyone woke up and got back to their dorms. Midoriya quickly packed up his stuff and went to go upstairs but got stopped by Iida and Uraraka. "May we tag along Deku?", says Uraraka and the green headed boy nodded happily. The trio made it upstairs and went to their dorms putting everything away, being the worried friend he is, he asked Uraraka and Iida to tag along with him to check on Sahara. He also told them what happened last night and this made both of his friends concerned and also made the brown headed girl a bit angry at their bad behavior. Once they got to her dorm the blue haired boy knocked, after he did the door swung opened to reveal a tried and puffy eyed fox. "Oh, hey guys..", she said tiredly. This made them all concerned," Ura how about you help Sara get ready today and we will wait by the stair-well when you guys are ready?", the emerald eyed boy asked. This made the brown haired girl happy and ran into her dorm closing the door, the boys laughed at this and walked alway to get ready. On the other hand Sahara didn't like this one bit and was still figgity about being touched. "Look, I won't touch you without permission ok? How about you get dressed and I will help fix ya up!", Uraraka says happily. This made the fox slightly smile knowing someone cared about her personal space, so she set off and got ready. She gave the bubbly girl permission to touch her which she happily accepted by fixing her hair up a bit and straightened*this autocorrected to struggled pff* out her uniform. Once they finished Sahara added a small blue flame hair pin, Uraraka saw she had many others and loved the bubble one," here you can have it for helping me today", Sahara says while giving her the hair pin. "Oh no no no! I can't possibly take this!", the brown haired girl said waving her hands really fast. The fox handed it to her," I insist", she says simply. Uraraka then hugged her and thanked her which made the fox smile. They both then walked out of her dorm and talked, Uraraka was ready already while Sahara got ready. They then met up with Midoriya and Iida by the stair-well and went down into the lounge. That's when the girls and Mineta saw the two girls and waved them over *not Mineta, he just saw Ura and Sara*, so they went over. "Where did you get the bubble hair pin Ura!", says Hagakure as her uniform showed she was bouncing slightly. "Oh this! Sar had some and I saw this! She gave it to me", Uraraka says and the others looked at the fox. This made her uncomfortable but then she remembered," oh Mina, This reminded me of you so I grabbed it just in case", the short haired girl said and handed the pink girl a small cat hair pin. "Awww thank you!", she says and hugged the fox. 'Why can't people stop hugging me', Sahara said while dying on the inside.