💞Chapter twelve💞

PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP YET

2 days later 8:00pm

I've gotten more burns and beatings. Yesterday night Eisha, Demarcus, and their dad all took turn whipping me on my back. And there is blood coming from my lower body. I actually just want to die already.

Kaleyah POV

We are all planing on getting Yazzy back tonight. I just wished they woulda taken me and not her. She been through too much. She honestly just needs a break. The boys have been so ruthless. Trevon killed 12 people at the trap yesterday. Jaylen killed 9. Ace killed 11. Daddy and Uncle Marcus are just trying to be strong but we can all see through it. Momma and I have just been hopin for the best. Yazmyn has always been the light. She may not have been having the best day, but she will make sure you are having the best day of your life.

Trevon POV

We finna go get my baby back. "Ya niggas ready" Devon asks. We walk out the trap to pick up Momma Hall and Kaleyah. "The we get there, the main priority is gettin Yazmyn out safely" Boss Marcus says. "Once we get her out, then we handle them pussy ass niggas" Boss Devon says. 

We get to the house and the girls walk out. They get in the car and it's pure silence."I-Is she gonna be okay" Kaleyah ask's barely above a whisper. Ace puts his arms around her. "She better be" he tells her.

PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP

Yazmyn's POV 

I feel like my body is giving out. I can't feel my legs and I'm still bleeding from my lower body buts its a lot now. "Playtime" the father says walking up to me. "P-Please. I-I can't t-take it anymore" i say very weakly. "Too bad" he says starting to whip me. 

Lord please just take me. Please.

Kaleyah POV

We on our way to wherever my sister is. I just want her back man. These niggas some dead ass pussies. She fuckin 17 and they took her doing got knows what. I just want her back.

Trevon POV

We pull up to a dusty ass house and we all get out. Boss Marcus and Boss Devon pull us aside. "If we tell ya to take the girls outta the room. Just do it" he tells us. We all nod. Boss Devon walks up to the door and opens the door. Unlocked door? Dumb niggas. We see Eisha and Demarcus sittin on the couch. Just chillin. 

They jump up. "What the hell is ya doin" Eisha says. "We gettin my sister" Jaylen says. Kaleyah and Momma Hallwalk up to them. "Look trick. Tell me where the fuck my daughter is" Momma Hall says. "She still numb by how good I gave it to ha" Demarcus says. Kaleyahs face flushes. "What the fuck  you say" Boss Devon says. "You gon see" Demarcus says smirking. "I'm dead ass finna murk this lame bro" Ace says. "Imma say this straight up. You are got to endure a slow, tourture filled, painfull death. NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS YAZMYN" I yell in his face.

"She in the basement wit my daddy" Eisha says smirking. "Aw hell nah" Bosses say running down there. We all follow. 

Caution. If you a real nigga that don't cry, don't read this cuz you finna shead a few tears ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

When we walk down there my heart drops. Everyone just stops. "W-What" Kaleyah says chocking back tears. "W-What did you do to her" Kaleyah says runnin to the man. Ace grabs her. "D-Daddy" Yazzy chokes out. We all look at her. "T-They w-wouldn't stop" she says starting to cry. Boss Marcus charges towards the man. He jumps on him and starts stompin his ass. Boss stops ans the man just slumps against the wall. 

We run over to her. She breaks down. Jaylen tries to pick her up. "Please" she screams/cries out. "Take them out of the room" Boss M says. We do as told while they kick and scream. We close the door. "L-Look" Jaylen says pointing at her legs. There are burns all over them. "Flip her over" Boss D says. We flip her over as softly as we can. "It h-hurts s-so bad" she cries. We all look at her back in awe. There are whip marks and bruises everywhere. "YOU BEAT MY SISTER LIKE A FUCKIN SLAVE NIGGA" he says walkin ta the man. "Let's get Yazmyn outta here first" Ace says grabbin him. 

"We need the girls in here to try and calm her" Boss D says. He walks outside to get them. They come in and run to her. "We gonna need you to work with us" Momma Hall says to her. "I can't mommy. I h-hurts to bad" Yazzy says. 

"We gotta getchu up" Boss D says to her. "Jaylen. Hold her by her chest. DO NOT PUT PRESSURE ON HER BACK" Kaleyah says sternly. He do what she says. She let out a scream/cry. "I c-cant take it" she cries. "We gotta get you up" Boss M says with a crack in his voice. "Trevon. you grab her abdomen area. Please don't hurt her" Kaleyah says. "I'm sorry Baby" I say before doing as told. She cries harder. "I got her legs. We need to get her to a hospital" Kaleyah says. 

We pick her up. She cries more and more. "Babe. You go ta the hospital with them. We finna handle this nigga" Boss Devon says to Momma Hall. She nods. 

We quickly get her to the car. "The nearest hospital is 15 minutes away" Ace says starting the car. "Nigga you better get the in 5" Jaylen says through clenched teeth. 

"Yazzy we're almost there okay" Momma hall says. "Mommy it hurts so bad" Yazzy cries. "I know baby. I wish i could change it" she says. "And its a-all my fault" Yazzy says. "No Yazmyn it aint ya fault. Remember what i told you. It's there fault not yours. Y-You gonna be okay baby, i promise" i say as a tear falls.

i see her starting to doze off. "No baby. you gotta stay awake" i tell her. "If i go to s-sleep, i'll be free" she says tired. "No Yaz. you gotta stay awake sissy" Kaleyah says tearing. "i-If i leave, there aint got be n-omore mistakes in  the world. Vonnie you can find someone better. I-I can get what i deserve. W-Which is to not live any longer. Y-You guys never understood what it felt like to live in a world where everyone h-hates you. But i do. Its so painful. I just hate it here and I'm glad ill be gone" My Baby says crying. "Yazzy don't say that" Jaylen says sniffling. "Its true. There won't be any more drama, no more tears. Momma i love you. I love you Kaleyah" she says barely breathing. 

"I l-love you Trevon Da'Lante Smith" she says closing her eyes. "N-No Baby you gotta wake up" I say crying. We pull up to the hospital. I run her inside. "I NEED HELP. SHE AINT BREATIN" i yell. 4 doctors come running over with a stretcher. Everyone else comes inside. "He pulse is almost no existent" one doctor says. "We need to get her to O.R Now" they say taking her.  I look down and see blood all over me. "Trevon i think you should sit down" Momma hall says.

"I aint e-even get ta tell her i love her back man"

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Cliffhanger 😬😱😢