Epilogue -Hamesha ( Always)

Story begins from a leap of 6 Years later :

Arnav and Khushi are in there room and she has seen him after two weeks...

Khushi: no leave me I said .....

She struggles and runs away from him ....

Arnav : Shona please don't run... stop ... please

Khushi: if you keep acting like a detective then I will.

Arnav: what do you mean acting ....I'm a detective dammit .. and most important part is I'm what I'm because of you ....so you need to come here right now and let me do what ever I'm doing ...

He pulls her closer ......

" Ok dear readers let's rewind a-little and see what has changed and what happened in within these 6yrs"

Arnav is now a CSI lead . He leads all the crime scene investigations and also is one of the highly recognized officers. He has always dreamt to become one and his khushi made this possible by supporting him through these years from her love and care ...

His business is now run by Khushi , Akash , Nk . Aman , Lavanya and Anaya also play a important part in their daily deals . Everything is handled well . Arnav works on approving deals from home but when he gets time he manages his business as well. Thought highly missed by all when he is out on investigations. He doesn't miss a chance to surprises khushi with romantic dinner dates and hot night. But this time it's been two weeks and he was out in the fields ... he did not answer much of his messages on time and calls were limited .. so you all know the reason why our khushi is mad at him..

End of rewind .

So where were we ... oh yah it continues from - when he pulls her closer . She closes her eyes and presses her lips together In anger ... he leans forward and whispers ..

Arnav: gussa mein tum aur bhi zaida sundar Lagti ho

Arnav: gussa mein tum aur bhi zaida sundar Lagti ho . ( you look even more beautiful when you are angry .)

Khushi: I haven't seen you for two weeks .. you think I will be happy . Do you even know what I have gone through while you were away.

he knows it's her hormones speaking volumes right now . He pulls her even more closer where there body is touching ...

Arnav: and what do you think about this .. ?

he is aroused and she feels him poking in her stomach....