31. good bye

"jesus, fuck, shut up already," the bleach blonde man murmured as he shoved taehyung by the collar in the back of his car, who was writhing and muffling screams with hot tears dripping down his cheeks.

taehyung writhed in the mans grip until his head was forced into the seat, knocking the breath out of him.

FUCKFUCJCUDKCUKDUCCKUC, taehyung's mind screamed as he felt his legs being kicked up onto the seat with the rest of him, hearing the door shut.

in a hope filled moment, taehyung's hands reached for the handle, until he heard the fatal click of the lock.

great, he thought as he rolled his eyes and hopelessly drew his legs up to his chest.

as the man took his place in the drivers seat and started the engine, taehyung searches for a rational thought. taehyung had made two notes about him; one, he was dressed in a black expensive looking suit and two, he took him by surprise.

the tears kept coming as he remembered how he reacted when jungkook dragged him out of the bed and breakfast. that's when taehyung had a sudden thought.

i'm going to take him by surprise.

taehyung steadied his panicked fluttering breaths by inhaling slowly, then wiping the tears that had wet his face away with his hands, and slowly sitting up and staring into the rear view mirror.

the man had dark sunglasses on and he made a confused look at the stoic looking boy in his back seat.

without saying anything, taehyung buckled his seat belt and thought of jungkook. jungkook under the cherry blossoms and bright blue sky that day in daejeon.

and the kiss.

god, if this was good bye and taehyung was going to be locked in a basement and murdered (because that's how he thought all hitmen do it,) he wished he could have at least kissed him one last time.

he silently looked down at his wrists, that were still a tiny bit sensitive, and folded his hands into a prayer. a prayer that this wasn't good bye.

the car started pulling out of jin's driveway, but taehyung refused to look back. the inside of the car was decorated with thin strips of silver interior that almost matched the man's hair. he wore a rolex on his wrist and fancy rings on his fingers.

taehyung tried to remain calm, but the anger kept resurfacing until he could no longer push it down.

"who do you think you are?" he said, his voice melodramatic and angry.

the man just checked on him in the mirror, and then kept his eyes on the road. "this will go better if you drop the hissy fit and quit talking."

defeatedly, taehyung puffed out his cheeks and slammed his body into the back of the seat.