sεvεηтεεη | ι ℓσvε үσυ

Three weeks.

That's how long it's been.

That's how long it's been since Jungkook emerged from his apartment.

That's how long it's been since The Order and Creed deal was put indefinitely on hold.

That's how long it's been since anybody had heard from Taehyung.

Not like anybody's looking for me anyways, Taehyung thought to himself. He tried showing up at BTS hoping to see Jeongguk, even Jungkook maybe, but Hoseok had promptly slammed the door in his face.

He didn't want to go to Singularity. He hasn't talked to Namjoon or Jin yet, even though they've been texting him like crazy. He's not even sure if they knew what happened, but he figured V probably told them.

Taehyung thought he might want to have some fun. Maybe rob a few wallets and get drunk. You know, that kind of fun.

So Taehyung found himself on a Saturday night doing the only thing he knew he was good at.

The bar he was at was one of his usual spots so the bouncers and bartenders already knew him.

The second Taehyung sat down at the bar, a drink was placed in front of him. He looked up at the bartender questionably.

"Curtesy of him," the bartender said, pointing behind Taehyung.

"Hey there, hot stuff," the man said with a smile. He was dressed in black from head to toe. He was an older man, far older than Taehyung. He wore jeans, a tucked-in t-shirt, and a bomber jacket sporting various patches. Taehyung would be foolish not to notice the Rolex and Gucci shoes.

The man wasn't attractive in the slightest, but he clearly had money. Probably a CEO.

So Taehyung did what he did best and showed off his winning smile.

"Hi." Taehyung grinned, finishing his small drink. The man took a seat next to the boy.

"Can I buy you another round?" The man said. Taehyung batted his eyelashes, nodding, and watched as the man instructed the bartender to make a drink. Something special for the cutie, as the man put it. Taehyung thanked him as he grasped the drink placed in front of him.

The man took his own drink and held it up to Taehyung's, saying cheers, and downing it. The liquid traveled down Taehyung's throat fast, burning along the way, as he chugged it. Once empty, he set the glass down and faced the man, lazily giving him a smirk.

"Thanks~" Taehyung found himself slurring.

"So what's a cutie like you doing out here by yourself?" He asked.

Before Taehyung could answer, he paused. Almost freezing.

Taehyung wasn't one to get drunk.

He wasn't against it, but he never allowed himself to. Just because he liked to remember what he was doing. So he was pretty confused when this feeling started traveling throughout his body.

He was pretty sure he only had two drinks, so why were the colors around him starting to blur together? Why was the room suddenly beginning to spin? He could feel the beat of the bass in his chest, yet the music sounded so far away. Almost like he was floating.

All Taehyung could do was blink. Blink away this unsettling feeling.

He slowly stood from the bar, ignoring the man, and oblivious to the smirk that spread across his face.

Taehyung took a few cautious steps, but was stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist.

"Where ya off to?" The man asked, running his hand up the boys arm.