Notice!

Hi guys! I hope you all are enjoying this story. Of course it is a sloppy and very obviously Amateur work, but it will be nearing completion within the next 5-6 chapters, and after that, I will focus on reviewing and editing this story until it is satisfactory in both grammar and plot.
It still has a lot of plot holes, but I will be filling them and changing the story into a much better read once completed.
I hope you all can look forward to this!
Of course, as a great lover my of MC and ML, I am also interested in making a small sequel about the two living everyday life, and I'm considering making it R18 so I can really show our ML's love˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ (if you get where I'm coming from, my 18+ year old audience).   As well as allowing for some missing information anyone has questions about, to be added.

So please leave comments on information you would like expanded on! I will add it to the sequel! Of course the main story is absolutely PG13 (a bit of violence but nothing too graphic), but the sequel will be put under the mature rating, so if you also have a scenario (my 18+ only audience please) that you would like to see written😉 then I will happily oblige.

Thank you so much for all your love and support with this novel, I'm a particularly hasty person, so having a novel I've spent so much time on, makes me a bit proud. (Though it is indeed in need of MAJOR editing lol).

I am now a bit seasoned in being patient enough to complete a real story, so I am also writing a new novel "The Willow Witch" which can also be called a light novel much like this one.
The novel itself will be more nicely written, with more character development and less need for editing later down the line like Poisonous Love. Our MC Willow is a precious character I want to really take my time with (especially since I'm writing her in a personality so different from my own, that her character will be more difficult in terms of how the story will progress with her unlike Rose who I put parts of my own personality in... as a lot of author's do lol). It is labeled as a comedy, but the only real comedic character I involved will be the familiar Sochi. I have a good Japanese friend named Soichi そいち, so he is actually modeled off of him! He's a riot of a guy, and really wanted to be apart of my newest story since he read my story plot line I wrote out. I also love reincarnated stories, though this new novel will be less focused on that topic and more on the main plot line- Sochi's story and character are for comedic effect as well as to help push the story progression for later chapters.
I hope you will check it out, it will be a fairly light hearted read, but of course some discourse and climax scenarios will be a must to have a good plot.
Once Poisonous Love is completed, I will focus more on editing and The Willow Witch- and on the side I will complete a lovely sequel for the true fans of Poisonous Love!

Lots of Love,
LovablePanda_