If I Could

A/N: Hey y'all! Homegirl is back ✌ Just a chill chapter with some light smut and domestic fluffication to start off this lovely new adventure of ours! The daddy kink is strong with this one. Hope you enjoy!

"Careful with that box, baby---"

Izuku pointedly looks Eijirou in the eye before dropping the box flat onto the floor. It's contents rattle as it nearly bounces off of the tile and the redhead cringes, cutting his eyes at the freckled boy who smiles wryly and shrugs.

"Oi, don't be in here breaking our shit, Deku! Your mom got me that silverware!"

Izuku waves Katsuki off dismissively.

"It's a box of forks and spoons, Kacchan, I guarantee you that I didn't break anything."

The flaxen haired teen mumbles that it's the last time he'll ask Izuku to help them move anything ever again, setting his boxes down on the kitchen counter before jogging back out to the moving van to grab more. Eijirou shakes his head at his boyfriend.

"Were you always such a brat?"

"Only when you tell me what to do." There's a dull look in Izuku's eyes and Eijirou starts to realize that maybe he's spent a little too much time with Katsuki and Shouto---he's definitely picking up on their mannerisms.

"I was just---"

"Trying to help? Cause I'm so incompetent that I can't possibly have enough sense to know how to move boxes on my own."

Kirishima's shoulders began to sag. "Baby, no. That's not---"

"I'm fucking with you, Ei. God, you're such an easy target."

There's a sweaty towel being flung at his head that he's too busy laughing at to dodge, so it smacks him right against the forehead.

"Asshole."

"Don't be like that, hard boy."

"I've got your hard boy, alright."

"Don't get fucking gross in here. If anyone is getting bent over and fucked in this bitch, it's me." Katsuki butts in again, carrying three more boxes in. Shouto comes behind him with a coffee table tucked under his arm and a chair in the other, brow raised at the two shorter boys who are giggling in the middle of the walkway.

"Take a joke, Kacchan."

"Whatever. Just go help him move the fucking furniture in."

"What's the magic word?"

"...please, stupid nerd."

Izuku accepts it with a grin, leaving Eijirou to trail behind him with a very clear order for him not to dare lift that furniture on his own---he doesn't care how strong his quirk makes him. Katsuki slumps against the counter when they leave.

"Feeling alright, darling?"

The blonde snorts. He's tired. His back hurts. Not to mention he's fucking starving since they skipped lunch.

But he's here with Shouto in a place they can call their own and suddenly the headache becomes so worth it. He cracks a lopsided smile and leans onto Shouto as the taller teen deposits the chair in the center of the kitchen and wraps his arm around him.

"Never better."

Shouto smiles back. "I feel the same. Though I hope we don't have to move again anytime soon. This process has been, for lack of better wording, a pain in the ass."

"If we do, I'm not moving all this shit again. Hire some movers."

"If I recall correctly, you were the one who told me not to hire movers because you wanted to save money."