20💞

"Ok, let me get this straight, the bond can be broken and your mark erased?"

"That's what he said".               

"But how?"                               

"I didn't really wait around to hear it" Taehyung said with a sigh, a tight grip on his aunt. He really needed her right now.

He had told Jungkook to bring him to her place, he wanted to be with her, going back to the mansion right now wasn't an option.

The drive back was the most horrible silence he had to sit through.

Even though Jungkook tried to start up a conversation, Taehyung wasn't having it, he was scared Jungkook will act on the new information.

"Taehyung you should have at least tried and talk to him"

"Noona you saw how he reacted when he found out we were mates"

"Things changed Tae, I see how he looks at you and the amount of effort he puts in just to make things right with you"

"That's all because of the bond, which he can easily break if he wants to"

"Taehyung I still insist you should talk to him"

"I can't Noona"

"Taehyung---"

"I'm scared" he breathes out, his voice almost inaudible

"Awww Tae you don't have to be, if he doesn't want to be your mate, if he still wants to go ahead and reject you, then he is an asshole that never deserved you, and trusts me, sweetheart, you're going to find a better man who will treat you better"

Taehyung lift his tear stained face to fully face his aunt.

"Noona I don't want anyone else, I want Jungkook, I like him so much the thought of our bond-breaking hurt so much, I like him Noona" The younger voices out, hot tears streaming down his face. "I like every single thing about him."  

"Oh boy" His noona murmurs

"Do you understand me Noona?"

Taehyung cannot believe all their progress will go down the drain, that just made it hurt more.

Jungkook will reject him and go back to Sana or any other female wolf that pleases his eyes. After all, he never wanted a male mate.

"Tae it's gonna be ok please"

Taehyung only responded with a sniff, it hurts. The way Jungkook had stepped away from him after hearing the news confirmed Jungkook will leave him.

A few weeks ago he would be Jumping at this information at an opportunity to get rid of Jungkook. Things have changed, Taehyung doesn't want any other Alpha but Jungkook, the only lips he wants to kiss is Jungkook's, the only arms he wants to hold him is Jungkook's. He only wants Jungkook

Jungkook has crept his way into his entire existence, his heart beats only for Jungkook. His body only yearns for Jungkook.

What can he do if Jungkook wants to break their bond? what can he do, there's nothing he can do.

Maybe he might find a better Alpha or Beta? No Taehyung doesn't want anyone else, if Jungkook leaves him then he will want to stay alone forever.

He doesn't want to be caged to anyone or abused by anyone. High rankers are assholes who derived pleasure in controlling and hurting Omega.

It's hard finding Alphas or Betas who will respect you and give you all the freedom you want, especially Alphas. It's worse if they are not your destined mate. bunch of controlling freaks.