Exploring the space

The moment yue came outside the palace, she was struck dumb by the view. It's like she was back in her world. There are all kinds of stores from her previous world like boutiques, cars, jets and hover boards.

All types of guns, grenades and different types of weapons with advanced technology. Yue picked a Glock g43 and played (fired) with it till she satisfied. Then they went to a restaurant and all of them are their full. Except yue no one knows what type of food they are eating. Yue happily explained about the food in the midst of eating. What made yue more happy was that they just have to write down the order and the food will be delivered in an instant.

Yue excited the space only after visiting the boutique and tried several dresses. Those dresses revealing her shoulder and of knee length were her favorite. But she has to change them immediately because of the nagging of little white and others saying that girls should wear clothes that doesn't reveal their skin.

But yue doesn't want to part with those dresses and convinced them that she would  only wear night wear during her sleep. They have no choice but to give in seeing the determination in her eyes. The next two days, yue successfully broke through to the martial god rank.

Yue stabilised her cultivation for a week and it's already dark she exited her room. She ate dinner with lin and lan then returned to her room. Yue jumped on the bed that she took out from her space'so soft'. Her smile was abruptly had and a chilling smile replaced it.

There were 8 people of martial realm making their way towards her house. ' my second aunt sure is restless. My brother just visited me and now she is sending assassins.i have to welcome them'. Yue got up from her bed and jumped out of the window. She just stood there without moving. What she saw was not the people work intentions of killing her but blood curling screams of them. Now they all are facing the traps set by yue.

" You like my welcome gift, right?"
Only after hearing her voice, they saw her presence'isn't she a waste? Then what is happening?' Yue wasv clearly enjoying their confused looks. "Who sent you?" As expected, no answer came from them. "There is no need to answer. I already know who sent you. Since there is no use of you..?" The smile on her lips deepened sending shivers down their spine.

"What? Enjoying the show?" To her question, Qin Yu Chen and his guards appeared beside her. Yue took out her needles and threw it towards him. He easily dodged them and approached her with a pitiful expression. "Little flower, you wish to kill your husband?"

'this shameless guy...' yue gritted her teeth and turned towards him and said in a careless manner"ohh.. My husband.. How did I not know that I have one?"
"You have one from the moment we met. You really are forgetful, little flower". 'this guy, i will kill him if I have the chance.'
While yue was busy cursing him, he asked her "what do you want to do with them?"

Now she remembered the ones who were still lying in her trap. She took it a bottle containing a liquid and sprinkled the liquid in them. When it touched their skin, they turned to blood and their bodies decomposed in an instant not even leaving their bones. The 4 guards who are watching the scene also shuddered. 'we can offend anyone but this miss.' this thought was etched into their hearts.