Caught red-handed

Kai sneaked out of the doors and ran towards the whole mass of trees. "Phew!" He reached into his pocket, "Great enough coins for a pizza." He thought, he looked back, hoping no one had spotted him. After checking throughly, he slowed down and walked slowly and calmly among the forests.

Kai had hoped he would be able to find his other two friends while he snuck out. He couldn't be bothered by the dangers outside. Besides, Cole and Jay were always weaker fighters than him. Or so he thought... He sneaked into New Ninjago City undetected. No matter how stubborn he was, he knew it was dangerous to be walking around in ninja garb. So he had brought along a change of clothes. Rushing into the nearest toilet he changed and walked out almost completely different. He wore a fire-red sweater over a white T-shirt with a dragon on it along with black pants. He also took off his ninja gloves and chucked them all into a bag. "Prff! I'm so smart." He chuckled to himself.

He had just walked outside the boy's washroom when a pizza place caught his eye. He checked his watch, knowing he could not be out very long. He dashed for the queue and picked up a delicious Pepperoni pizza. Kai was about to bite on a slice when a familiar figure stepped in front of him. He looked up to see the face of a very unhappy Sensei Wu. Kai's face went red with embarrassment. "Em...Sup Sensei?" He smiled cheezily.

"Kai!" The stern voice of Sensei Garamdon made his shudder. He and Sensei Wu had just entered the dojo. The Sensei had been rather angry with Kai and refused to say anything on the way back apart from, "Just go home.". "Do you realise the dangers of going out just like that?!" Garmadon snapped at the hot-headed ninja. "Look, I got bored getting cooped up in here. I just needed to do a little SOMETHING!" Kai exclaimed, defending himself. Garmadon shook his head.
"You don't understand!"
"No you don't understand!"
"You can't just walk out alone."
"I was sick of being stuck in here!"
"Kai, calm down."
"No!"
"Kai!"
"Ugh!" Kai huffed, he pushed past Garamdon and his sister and stomped to his room.